Over and Out Once More.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

The highest temprature around here is about 45 celsium..and thats too fuckin hot. However note that temps are meant to be counted under shade and not in direct sunlight. When in shade the meter counts 40 you're facing a 55 in direct sunlight...so, she aint lying.

Originally posted by Tesseract

The highest temprature around here is about 45 celsium..and thats too fuckin hot. However note that temps are meant to be counted under shade and not in direct sunlight. When in shade the meter counts 40 you're facing a 55 in direct sunlight...so, she aint lying.

See now that I just couldn't handle. You guys are probably used to it, but white Canadians liek myself would literally melt.....

But I guess it's a good excuse to spend the whole day at the beach :D

Originally posted by Tesseract

i went to a sauna*sp?* a few weeks ago and it reached 55c:lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

See now that I just couldn't handle. You guys are probably used to it, but white Canadians liek myself would literally melt.....

But I guess it's a good excuse to spend the whole day at the beach :D

Hahaha, true...if i judge from the amount of tourism we got from the scandinavian countries(definatelly not used to it) i'd say that 300 islands have a decent antimelting usage.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by sweetcherry

i went to a sauna*sp?* a few weeks ago and it reached 55c:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

Archived