what classes are you taking?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i took up an art class sociology and a computer science class...trying to get into english, but dayum!!school is full.....of some of the hottest chicks i can lay my eyes upon..today in art..i got to look at some girls buttcrack for 3 hours while my teacher lectured on whats going to go on in his class...see-through panties...awesome..i like it already.

i went back to school for the art class only, but i figured i might as well keep myself busy.

school...its wierd going back..cause i used to hang around campus and sell weed to the community college kids...now i feel like i really wanna do the work..not just caus im paying...cause i feel i need some of that shit.other than that..fuck school!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

right on...im trying to major in art...but i have found that i am wanting to write a book about my life....and some other things....so its in the air, but art will be my major.

Originally posted by fatbastard

dont you need your masters before you can get your phd?

what are you mastering in? is that why they call you smart!

I'm sorry, I mis-spoke... confused corner steez with my actual credentials... what it is... I got 'life credit' for my doctorate but I had to enroll (pay tuition) for this quarter to recieve my actual degree... right now I'm floating on some 'honorary' status... come January I'll be officially sanctioned.

A bunch of shit. Community College? FUCK

I waited until the last minute to register and was unable to take the classes that I wanted. So Im gonna ened up only getting like 3 actuall college credits.

Adavanced college reading and writing is the only classs worht mentioning

Freshman Year Woohoo.

AP CLASSES AND AN ADVANCED SEMESTER AT COLLEGE HELP BITCHES

General Chemistry II CHE 112

General Biology I Bio 101

Normative Ethics PHI 115

Calculus II MAT 132

Some University 101 general orientation class that I've already taken.

And two labs at night.

17 total credits.

No class on fridays-mondays biotches. And my only classes on tuesdays and thursdays are from 5pm to 9pm.

You gonna be a lawyer, PMB?

I'm only taking 6 hours this semester, because I work full time. Advanced HTML (not bad), and Outlook (fucking retarded). On a side note, why is it that teachers with slacker classes think they have to try to make it hard? A fucking Outlook class should never be this complicated.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Freelance Multimedia Design

-Workday Drinking 112

-Workday Hangover Management

-Homemade Rum Concoction Development

-Abnormal Family Psychology

-Adv. Boat Partying (I have finals coming up this Labor Day weekend... stay tuned for a thread)

Originally posted by El Mamerro

-Workday Drinking 112

-Workday Hangover Management

-Adv. Boat Partying (I have finals coming up this Labor Day weekend...

looks like I have some classes with you this term mamerro.

looking forward to Smart as the guest speaker. I took Experimentations with Grain Alcohol a few years ago. The lab portion of that class just kicked ass.

Archived