MOST SCURRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

Guest T E A S E R

Guest T E A S E R

MOST SACRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

what do you think it is?

it depresses me how girls these days give away their bodies, and let so many people see them naked. which sounds ironic coming from me since 99% of the day im wishing i was seeing all kinds of girls naked.

however, i was thinking earlier today about what the most sacred thing a girl can give to you. her mind? her heart? sex?

i assumed a lot of people would say mind, which really wouldnt be it, seeings how anyone could get inside her head, next up would be the heart, which until this post i guess i had forgot about, but its definately up there as well.

but i think right next to it if not above it would be seeing her naked, giving you her body (making love) and so on.

i know without a doubt i cherish every single girl i have the opportunity to see naked, its like finding a priceless jewel or something. not everyone will see it, and not everyone should. makes me feel special.

share your thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

getting the goods can be a nice treat but I think

that getting her trust is the real score in that deal.

I mean if it's some floozy who gives it up to anyone,

it's really not worth te effort. But when a girl honestly

trusts you and you've earned that trust by being honest

and genuine with her, it's a great reward. Trust is the baseline

all the other good stuff is built on.

the keys to her car are good too.

1. any sly and the family stone album

2. a bootleg hellboy movie on a vcd she burned herself

3. beat me and my friends at marvel vs capcom with one quarter

4. a h.r giger book she stole

5 anything stolen

6. her twin sister as fuckbuddy and she is ok with it

7. a paper boat

8 some money

9. more money

10. the answer to life

11. if she could name all of the x-men that have been on the team since the begining..includin mimic and magneto...id marry the girl

12. drugs

13. love?...............naw just good head

14. be a punk girlie that is real....no skater shit

15.not end up fucked in the head

14. not be a ho

15. a switchblade with my name on it

15 a katana with a picture of galvitron on the hilt

16 even more money

17 ....like being a true beach bum

18. has to have squatted through at least two states

19. beer

Guest chicken bone

Her diginity.

If a girl is willing to let you slap her in the face repeatedly with a plastic bag of warm feces until it breaks and explodes all over her grill, then she has given you something sacred.

But seriously, if she will give unto you her plump, ripe, throbbing little brother of a manchild, then you are intertwined in a universe of love for a lifetime of languid lovage.

Mamerro knows whats up.

woooooow....im really impressed with you on this one tease....

but yeah....im with on that one.....honestly...i dont have alot of respect for females these days.....i understand their human too...ok ill just say....everyone gives it up too easily these days....owell....wutamagunado?

seriously man....sometimes when im drunk...i wish i could just have the down right lack of will power and stick it to all you dirty ass graff whores just to give yer dumb asses somethin to talk about....but then what would i be?....a graff whore ma damn self...and quite frankly that aint to much of an achievement as far im concerned....

Guest xylene2020

i didnt read anything past what teaser wrote....but ive got to say

1 trust

2 respect

3 love

4 a promise shell never rat you out(ive had to deal with tthat from a crazy ex...unfortunately and tragically the one i cant get over)

..love has to be 3rd...otherwise it wont function without the first two

Guest xylene2020

i forgot one thing....and this is influenced by moogles #15 ... ...id like a girl to give me a big ass flask with my name on it....as opposed to a switchblade.

Re: MOST SACRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

Originally posted by T E A S E R

what do you think it is?

it depresses me how girls these days give away their bodies, and let so many people see them naked. which sounds ironic coming from me since 99% of the day im wishing i was seeing all kinds of girls naked.

however, i was thinking earlier today about what the most sacred thing a girl can give to you. her mind? her heart? sex?

i assumed a lot of people would say mind, which really wouldnt be it, seeings how anyone could get inside her head, next up would be the heart, which until this post i guess i had forgot about, but its definately up there as well.

but i think right next to it if not above it would be seeing her naked, giving you her body (making love) and so on.

i know without a doubt i cherish every single girl i have the opportunity to see naked, its like finding a priceless jewel or something. not everyone will see it, and not everyone should. makes me feel special.

share your thoughts?

useless thread