Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

BUGATTI VEYRON: THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR IN THE WORLD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

If I had a choice, I'd probably go for the Aston Martin...

and id kick your lilly ass for not going with 1001 bhp and 2 miles per gallon

what are you, a little girl?

Ugly schmugly. Who is gonna see the car when it’s blazing by at 406km/h? If you read the article, you’d see there is a lot of cool stuff incorporated in. For instance, the 406km/h top speed is a tribute to the Porsche that reached the highest speed on the Le Mans. That’s what makes a car this special. Just because you can’t afford it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t admire it for what it is – a spanking machine.

those cars are all amazing in there own right. but whoever posted the dodge tomahawk knows whats up! that shit is untouchable. i mean seriously what the hell was dodge thinking. "hmmmm GUYS GUYS I got a great idea!!! lets put the viper engine in a motorcycle! and see who is dumb enough to ride it!!!" that shit has like estimated speed of well over 400 mph. that is just uncalled for!

i saw the bugatti when i was in berlin, and the thing is fucking rad... it is tuff fer sher.

however, if i was filthy rich and could affort such an automobile... i would rather rock the mclaren.