Favorite Word(s) You Use Daily.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forgot how much i say son of a bitch.....i especially say it after something bad happens....and i say it real slow and pronounce everysillable...and i pop my lips out when i say bitch....so yeah...i say it..alot....o and i say "so yeah" alot too

Originally posted by Glik0

That's funny, I bet you think people will think you're cooler for that, no really.

And, much like myself, you're no where near close to being a real saggin. Nope not even if you eat feta you twat.

umm why do you have such a huge problem against me?

fresh-crazy fresh-dumb fresh

bangin as fuck

cunt

niggerhoe

shitfuck

word

and i also like to make up my own phrases for shit..i have thousands for smoking a cigarette i just make up on the spot like uhhm for instance

"yo im bout to clack an emelio"

or uhh

"im bout to churn a fable"..this kind of shit always makes us laugh our cocks off for some reason so i do it alot.

i just say whatever words come to mind that are weird but its becoming a bad habit because i'm starting to say it to people that aren't my friends or to parents and shit by accident

:king:

Well .. . .

1- Giv'r

2- Beer

3- Tron Funking Blow

4- Horse shit

4- Steve, puke somewhere else you fat fuck.

4- I was at this place a while ago and on the boat ride up all I said was giv'r. by the end of the week I had 350 people saying it every 2nd word. This made me proud and sad because more than most of everyone has never seen FUBAR.

"just diddle'r twat"

Archived