Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blamerok

plane crash in Forest Hill

damn man....good stuff that new ug is shinin , shinin, cus hes in the house yall..

ugly's not living up to his name right there. montana's running rampant and that soe's brand fucking new.

eastcoast fr8s!

quality flicks blame! UB

Ugly Rype Tre Soe

zask necs remix

arek daver jerk felon rich....

dope post!

i like the daver, rich, arek, isto, soe, heist

but i dont understand why you propsing zask..:confused: it seems to me zask kaisa and blah shouldnt be touching freights

Originally posted by ghostvandal

but i dont understand why you propsing zask..:confused: it seems to me zask kaisa and blah shouldnt be touching freights

EXACTLY, YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND SHIT!... so why dont you shut the fuck up, before you get shoved up a mooses ass and dumped over the falls aye, you fuckin hoser.

Hot hot hot fuckin post blame! Too many homies, my STD fam, Nuckleheads Shootin Fireworks, and the Born Alcoholics.:king:

Figures, I leave here and go thehun, and bump into this freekshow flick:

http://www.janeshairypussy.com/pictures/thehun/m07/2.jpg'>

But it gave me an idea blame. You see, we'll ease you back into a normal "healthy" sex life. Put the reke pics away, and beat off to this for a while. When it doesnt do anything for you anymore, we'll step it up to some titties or somethin.

:idea:

(if you get an x : right click and "show picture")

ah shit

Damn...didn't notice that. My pubes are a little longer..my wife must have got a hold of my photos again....I'm gonna have to stop leaving photos in the bathroom and get them bitches in a photo album..lol

Originally posted by ghostvandal

I'm trying to remain unbias, by posting all decent fr8s I see. Also it's common courtsy to post every artist in a great e2e...as long as the photos turn out. not that I really have to respond

Guest SPFlatty

nsf fo shiggles...arek....and blame, cause hes a swell guy...(insert picture of the beaver givin a thumbs up here)

haha...okay, nice post...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this