drunkards check in....

Guest freddy kreuger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

"damn that bottle sounds cool breaking against a tanker"

"fuck that shit, i aint hoppen that fence that dogs gonna eat me"

"oh my fucking god my head hurts...i need a line of coke!"

"jesus remy, you know how bad that sounds"

ha ha.. it's a botu 6 on a sunday afternoon. listening to scaribs's wishful thingkin... sucha a beautiful song. sippin on some milewaukees's best ice... not bad.. it was ree. ugh.. i just awtched american psycho.. was it ll in his mind?...... solo like that m[po kid... does wishful thining work? i neeed a girl friend.. i'll be 21 in a... about a month... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

the weekend has once again been an alcoholic success. heck of drunk last night, then some battle rapping to boot. its been amusing. pieces today with more excessive drinking to follow... all in all i call it a winning weekend. on top of that ive had impeccable fucking luck with the girls here in cinci... its like a fucking playground or something... wonderfull...

still recovering from drinking myself retarded however i do have a bottle of Mumm Cuvee Napa to help crisen the new place tommorow night....man, im such a suave love machine....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived