rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOMEONE IS GETTING CONFUSED

ANARCHIST! and Communist DO NOT GET ALONG! ANYONE WHO HAS DONE THEIR HOMEWROK KNOWS THAT. WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT THE STATE FALLS IT WILL BE THOSE DAMN COMMIES SELLING OUT ALL THE ANARCHIST SO THEY CAN START THEIR NEW STATE... IF YOU WANT REAL FREEDOM AND EQUALITY THAN YOU MUST STRIVE FOR ANARCHY.... IF YOU LIKE COPS, MILITARY, RULES AND LEADERS THAN YOU ARE A COMMIE OR A DEMOCRATIC PATRIOT. FUCK LEADERS AND DICTATORS... FUCK MARX FUCK CHE FUCK MAO FUCK STALIN THEY ARE ALL EGOTISTICAL SUPREMACIST FASCIST...

I see Anarchy A's and JYKoms all together with the letters LD... YOU BETTER TAKE IT FROM THE BIG DOG... THIS DONT MAKE NO SENSE... Go read up and find out what you are down for before you jump on the che-t-shirt banwagon of highschool paper NCP EZLN disgruntled EMO/HARDCORE KIDS.... all the communist countrieson earth are just the same old rich upper class getting fat, and the poor working themselves into an early grave... IF YOU WANT TO USE BOMBING TO DESTROY THE SYSTEM.... WHY REPLACE THE OLD WITH MORE OF THE SAME...

THOSE SPRAY CANS ARE MAKING A HOLE IN THE SKY SO BIG THE SUN WILL MELT MY WHITE SKIN OFF BEFORE I GET OLD ENOUGH FOR THE NERVE DAMAGE THE XYLENE CAUSES... THATS WHY I AM A ANARCHIST DEVIL WORSHIPING PIRATE FROM HELL... FUCK THE FUTURE.... AMEN

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

i dont get it..i thought this was about lyfer ld, now its about jyk?

aezia kills it

why dont you shut the fuck up. im sick of this , listen dude , aezia is in jyk. 4zk is in jyk , im in jyk. ok got me , if this is about rod stewarts savage summer , then i guess its going to have something to do with jyk , 1 because im in LD , 2 because yetie and tide are in LD , and 3 we obviously hung out with rod stewart therefore , we are going to be included in this thread. so why dont you take your bullshit somewhere else.

and aezia kills it , theres no question , so why dont you stop forcing it down everyones throat. hios actions speak louder than your words.

motherfucking mikro motherfucking diamond

lowlife drunks. kings of messy shit. jacking yuppie kash.

ps fuck off.

pps i have flix to post... later.

Originally posted by mikro137

why dont you shut the fuck up. im sick of this , listen dude , aezia is in jyk. 4zk is in jyk , im in jyk. ok got me , if this is about rod stewarts savage summer , then i guess its going to have something to do with jyk , 1 because im in LD , 2 because yetie and tide are in LD , and 3 we obviously hung out with rod stewart therefore , we are going to be included in this thread. so why dont you take your bullshit somewhere else.

and aezia kills it , theres no question , so why dont you stop forcing it down everyones throat. hios actions speak louder than your words.

motherfucking mikro motherfucking diamond

lowlife drunks. kings of messy shit. jacking yuppie kash.

ps fuck off.

pps i have flix to post... later.

hahaha wow

hey mikro i simply didnt get it...it started off as a few lyfer and guer flicks, then turned into a bunch of jyk flicks. i do not keep flow charts of who you hang out with to help me understand the 6 degrees of seperation in your graff career...nor do i care....i simply didnt understand the transtion.

your overdefensive overreaction speaks volumes though.

Guest mikro137

whatever , why dont you just let shit be.

im just sick of you and yours trying to piss in our fucking pool all the time. knock it off and there will be no need for me to write bullshit like that.

anywho, like i said, i simply didnt get the transition..i obviously wasnt talking shit, i even complimented your crew mate in that same post. but please please please mikro, dont start getting bigheaded with me now that you made some friends dawg. my post was innocuous, you overreacted, thats that. just kill all the tough talk.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

anywho, like i said, i simply didnt get the transition..i obviously wasnt talking shit, i even complimented your crew mate in that same post. but please please please mikro, dont start getting bigheaded with me now that you made some friends dawg. my post was innocuous, you overreacted, thats that. just kill all the tough talk.

cheer , i honestly am not being a dick due to a big head , because i dont have one. all i was trying to tell you , is that im tired of the whole old heads vs younger heads bullshit. do you see what im saying? i realize that you like aezia alot , and as do i , but there are other people in our crew that are putting work , and alot of it. all im trying to convey , is that i want you to open your eyes a little bit more. and eventhough you dont live here , but you see the flicks everyday when they are posted. and i dunno maybe some of my animosity is directed soley to an opinion you have , but that irked me that you were questioning our presence in the thread , (this is so lame i hope you are aware , but i was trying to prove a point here....) you know i have no real problem with you , but what you said got under my skin , and i have had enough of this retarded elitist nonsense undertone that seems to be omnipresent in our scene right now. your comment struck a chord , and thats what i gathered from it. in my opinion , if aezia wasnt in a prominent crew of more or less hella good writers , i dont think he would be getting this much dap. same with soviet in most cases (i remeber when everyone hated on him as well.) in fact i remeber you posting some negitive comments about him last summer in the yung thread. which proves my theory.

so to conclude , im not atacking you , or acting like i know everything , but i thought your previous comment was annying.

and i dont hate you , or anyone else you may be affiliated with , im just trying to stick up for my freinds as well as you would for yours.

xoxoxo

mikrone37

LD's JYKoms

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Honky Kong

yall just shut up and post more flicks of skinny ass redheaded dudes smokin blunts..........i mean am i wrong here???????????

word , imma call you tomorrow , looks like rain

The essence of gayocity

Mikro, a little constructive criticism...

Why do you post the same flicks repeatedly in several different threads?

Why do you repeatedly post flicks of you and yours that often are not representative of what's really going on?

Why do you constantly post retarded messages whose sole intent seems to suck up bandwidth that could be used for better things, i.e. fotos.

It's your thing and I doubt that my annoyance with your posts will change anything, I just thought it my civic duty to let you know. Oh, and I was really curious with the above questions.

Guest mikro137

Re: The essence of gayocity

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

Mikro, a little constructive criticism...

Why do you post the same flicks repeatedly in several different threads?

Why do you repeatedly post flicks of you and yours that often are not representative of what's really going on?

Why do you constantly post retarded messages whose sole intent seems to suck up bandwidth that could be used for better things, i.e. fotos.

It's your thing and I doubt that my annoyance with your posts will change anything, I just thought it my civic duty to let you know. Oh, and I was really curious with the above questions.

i didnt post that batch.

no ones flicks are representative of our scene at all. everyone is biased , so givin that no one flicks our stuff almost ever , i post what i can. im glad i annoy you , now why dont you stop fueling a fire that was extinguished.

Guest rod stewart

who are you trying to get crazy with esa?

Originally posted by spoiledroten

hey jerkface, post some jpegs. before i get violent

plain and simple do i know you? look i use jpegs from fotango. everybody else gets the shit but your netzero free internet having ass.

i don't know shit about computers.i boycotted them until a year ago. so i can tell you this i don't give a fuck what you get unless i know you. this 12oz shit don't mean shit to me. i post in between eating period pussy and drinking bottles of captain morgans while snorting zanex. ask around people will tell you about rod.you write on every thread i make the same red x coment! and the whole point of my threads is to post people who arn't overplayed because they suck balls to the rich yuppie emo writers across america who have money to put out mags of there friends. the midwest is grilled by the motherfuckers i post but you wouldn't know it if it wasn't for this shit.that's why i post this shit. and i got a shit load of fliks cuming for you pussy lovers.

GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SHUT UP

AS THE ONE OF THE HEADS OF THE CREW, I FEEL EMBARASED BY THIS WHINEY SHIT ON HERE... EVERYONE IS SO TOUGH ON THE NET...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LD = G's - NOT LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUER SCREAMS AT HIS MONITOR " I WILL THROW ALL OF YOU OUT OF MY CREW AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE DIE DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Archived