rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

The Last Word.

Yo Its cool 2 get the last word and all . So keep posting lil comments.your insecurities shine bright. Who's up in L.a? Who has the illest innovative styles? If your from L.A thats cool. i m not dissing anybody and Im not all Hip Hop. It does'nt matter any way Fuck me. Im not you and im glad . So peace man and remember you got the last word, Right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikro137

Re: dont hate us cuz you aint us

Originally posted by johnny CASH

straydog, you need to take that wick wack hip hop shit back to your cipher divine god or whatever . Im from L.A. and this crew so fuck off. death metal por vida ese

where the hell have you been? i wanted to call you , but ole rod said you didnt have a phone.

hit a grindcore nigga up!

yeah cheerleader I sent you an email about the mess...

straydog, dont waste your time... its just the internet.

mikro, cash dont have a phone, but he checks his email a little.

cash, hows the tropical island crack? better than the Lou?

I just want to let everyone know the homie zeam done did around 100 fills this WEEK... taahh-daaaoooww

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by topwizard

I just want to let everyone know the homie zeam done did around 100 fills this WEEK... taahh-daaaoooww

taah daaaaoooow indeed!

Re: LD FAKERS

IT SEEMS SINK IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS... THIS OLD MAN HITS UP LD WHEN HE IS NOT IN THE CREW AND THEN POSTS HIS OWN SHIT ONLINE LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT HIS GARBAGE...

WHY DO I SEE YOU ON HERE ACTING COOL... I WISH YOU AND COKIE WOULD MOVE TO ALASKA.

THE 4 HEADS OF THE CREW AGREED THAT COKIE AND SINK GET THE BOOT... THEN PABLO ACTS LIKE THE LEADER AND LIES TO YOU OLD MAN... HE HAS NO SAY WITHOUT THE REST OF US... AND WE SAY NO!

WHY IS IT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT SAYING THAT IM OUT AND ALL THE OTHER HEADS SAY IM IN AND THAY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT WHY DONT YOU JUST GET OVER YOUR BIG HEAD AND DEAL WITH THAT IM STILL CREW AND WHAT EVER DID I DO TO YOU NOTHING THE PROBLEMS I HAD IN THE PAST ARE OVER AND WELL HISTORY PABLO AND CASH STARTED THE CREW AND HAVE MOST SAY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE ME STAY AWAY FROM ME AND ILL DO THE SAME BUT STOP TALKIN THIS TRASH OOH YA ONE MORE THING LOKIE IS NOW AO!!

Necro you dont know shit... I should have punched you when I saw you... YOU HEARD ME BITCH TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU USED TO HIT UP LD BEFORE YOU WERE IN.... WELL YOU ARE STILL A FAKER TO ME!

I AM NOT ONE OF THE SOFTY'S IN THE CREW WHO DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BREAK YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU CRY... CASH THINKS YOUR A JOKE... SO DO I... SO DOES JUST ABOUT EVERYONE! DEAL WITH IT...

Necro you dont know shit... I should have punched you when I saw you... YOU HEARD ME BITCH TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU USED TO HIT UP LD BEFORE YOU WERE IN.... WELL YOU ARE STILL A FAKER TO ME!

I AM NOT ONE OF THE SOFTY'S IN THE CREW WHO DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BREAK YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU CRY... CASH THINKS YOUR A JOKE... SO DO I... SO DOES JUST ABOUT EVERYONE! DEAL WITH IT...

well why do thay call me to go paint if im sutch faker go back to la and keep stealing other peoples letters at least i dont think im the best and i wish you would have hit me !if veks can kick your ass i think i can

Originally posted by necrofeelya

well why do thay call me to go paint if im sutch faker go back to la and keep stealing other peoples letters at least i dont think im the best and i wish you would have hit me !if veks can kick your ass i think i can

inter crew beef ya gotta love it...

FAT BREASTED BOY

THIS ISNT INTER_CREW BEEF.... SINK IS O-U-T OF THIS CREW I DONT CARE WHAT PABLO SAYS.

WHEN I SAW YOU I CAME RIGHT UP TO YOU AND TOLD YOU OUR OUT, KNOCKED YOUR HAT OFF YOU HEAD AND PUSHED YOU AROUND, CALLED YOU A BITCH... SAID FUCK YOU YOUR OUT!

WHAT DOES ME CHOKING OUT VEKS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU... NOTHING....

YOU DIDNT SWING ON ME AFTER I MADE YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH... DONT BLAME ME FOR NOT FIGHTING... YOU PUNKED OUT....

YOU DIDNT SAY SHIT WHEN I SAW YOU.... YOU WAIT TO GET ONLINE......................................................................................................................................OHHH MY GOD YOU ARE A FAT BITCH................................................................................................................................ YOU MAN BREAST HAVING BITCH............................................................................

YOU BETTER START WORKING OUT AND GET OFFF THE CRACK... CAUSE IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING NEXT TIME.... IM JUST GOING TO PUT A BRICK IN YOUR HEAD.... DIE YOU IDIOT.............................................................BITCH ASS BITCH NOW YOU CAN NEVER GET BACK IN THE CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIZKID

All I know is DREOS is a toy ass new jack and allways will be in my book.. Fucking stamplikin computer scannin jock ridin little bitch... And I can't believe anybody on earth would want a dork ass dufus face like him writing the same krew... Go figure I guess... But what do I know??? I'm grew up in Portland Oregon...

DREOS ROCKS SPOTS???!!!! MORE LIKE COCKS ON JOCKS!!!!! AND ME JELOUS??? I BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT CONSISTANTLY SINCE '92 IN PORTLAND AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY... DREOS DIDN'T START THIS TILL '97 OR '98 AND NOT ONLY DOES HE STILL FUCKIN SUCK BUT KNOW HE'S ALSO A BITTER DOIN WHAT THE MASSES ARE... THAT UGLY FACED MOTHER NEVER EVEN CROSSES MY MIND, I JUST HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THOSE FLIKS OF HIS "PIECES" IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THEM... ANYWAYS, I GOT BIGGER & BETTER SHIT TO DEAL WITH THAN A "THUG" THAT THINKS HE'S A WRITER CAUSE WHERE I COME FROM HE'S JUST A BITCH ASS BITTER... JUST THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD LET ALL YOU FOOLS REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS......

WeenieMan - No one cares about you or your opinion... YOU JUST A LIL FOUL MOUTH GROUPIE... DID DREOS FUCK YOUR GIRL? WHAT EVER HE DID THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THAT MAD.... MUST BE SOME PERSONAL SHIT...

PERSONAL SHIT = FIGHT or SHOOT.... NOT TALK SHIT LIKE A GROUPIE

LD!!! BITCH!!! FUCK YOU

wheelieman ----you little bitch ass faggot , why dont you post something you did if your so og , you wont though because your no doubt sorry as fuk,i have fliks of the illist dreos burners, so post somthing bitch and so will i, we will see. if you lose we will drag you out of your moms house and feed you to my hogs,and im not kidding we keep it rural!

Guest rod stewart

dear whellie man

Originally posted by WheelieMan

DREOS ROCKS SPOTS???!!!! MORE LIKE COCKS ON JOCKS!!!!! AND ME JELOUS??? I BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT CONSISTANTLY SINCE '92 IN PORTLAND AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY... DREOS DIDN'T START THIS TILL '97 OR '98 AND NOT ONLY DOES HE STILL FUCKIN SUCK BUT KNOW HE'S ALSO A BITTER DOIN WHAT THE MASSES ARE... THAT UGLY FACED MOTHER NEVER EVEN CROSSES MY MIND, I JUST HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THOSE FLIKS OF HIS "PIECES" IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THEM... ANYWAYS, I GOT BIGGER & BETTER SHIT TO DEAL WITH THAN A "THUG" THAT THINKS HE'S A WRITER CAUSE WHERE I COME FROM HE'S JUST A BITCH ASS BITTER... JUST THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD LET ALL YOU FOOLS REALLY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS......

are you mad becuz yo momma and baby momma on dreos' Ld nut sack?

i bet you go running when he's walking down the block stunning. http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00381150f00000016.jpg'>

this is how we ball!

Guest rod stewart

yetie Ld with fred kruegar

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00381150f00000019.jpg'>

fred's only 16 and in desperate need of guidance. i'm thinking of sending him to LD bootcamp in st.louis where he'll snort mounds of cocaine with pablo after a morning jog from the cop's.then it's off to acuse's house where he'll learn a trade. the art of glass blowing so he can make personalized bongs and crack pipes for his friends back home.as for food gnasty's beautiful asian stripper girlfriend will make him a 4 course meal of sushi and stir fri. if there was only a program like this when i was a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod stewart.