rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOLE LOTTA RUCKUS ON VACATION

whats up all you LD thugs out thurr, cashtrae on the check in. Im on vacation as most of you know and I have been wrecking the dog shit outta this place. I cracked some kid in his tweaker ass grill with a crackbox radio,then I kick his ass again for spare chainging two spots down from me. Im talkin face kicks and all that cuzn. then I went back to my homebum squat and finished up a bottle of rum and smoked crack outta two different pipes with three different lighters. anyways I miss errbodys thug antics but I aint leaving this island for a while unless Im wanted. hit my email if any of yall wanna come down here.

Guest rod stewart

5 and a half in mega monster!

Originally posted by johnny CASH

whats up all you LD thugs out thurr, cashtrae on the check in. Im on vacation as most of you know and I have been wrecking the dog shit outta this place. I cracked some kid in his tweaker ass grill with a crackbox radio,then I kick his ass again for spare chainging two spots down from me. Im talkin face kicks and all that cuzn. then I went back to my homebum squat and finished up a bottle of rum and smoked crack outta two different pipes with three different lighters. anyways I miss errbodys thug antics but I aint leaving this island for a while unless Im wanted. hit my email if any of yall wanna come down here.

crusty thugs! hell yea. write a nigga. i wish i was on grand drunk with the gang right now! how many bitch's have you fucked by now? if i get evicted i'm cumming down there fo sho! all the punk rock pussies in st.louis an't got to worry about there girlfriends now that trae and rod are gone! they hate us cuz they an't us, and they can suck slug's anus!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

"he drives me sway-ze, ooh ooooh-oooooh" :crazy: :crazy: :lol:

get out of my sway-ze , get into my car.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rod stewart

thanks necro!

the new must shit is banging.

pablo .... that piece is stunning!

but my favorite has got to be the jenks, 4zk highway shot!

:king:

LD FAKERS

IT SEEMS SINK IS UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS... THIS OLD MAN HITS UP LD WHEN HE IS NOT IN THE CREW AND THEN POSTS HIS OWN SHIT ONLINE LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT HIS GARBAGE...

WHY DO I SEE YOU ON HERE ACTING COOL... I WISH YOU AND COKIE WOULD MOVE TO ALASKA.

THE 4 HEADS OF THE CREW AGREED THAT COKIE AND SINK GET THE BOOT... THEN PABLO ACTS LIKE THE LEADER AND LIES TO YOU OLD MAN... HE HAS NO SAY WITHOUT THE REST OF US... AND WE SAY NO!

Re: all l.a biters

Originally posted by StrayDog

pete rock and c.l smooth used to have a song callled?

reminisce.yeah that was it all this shit looks like recycled l.a shit.yeah i know some of these cats paint in l.a i do not care its still fake ass cali shit fake styles. whatever keep painting i guess.

PETE ROCK AND CL SMOOTH made a song called " They Reminisce over you" they also made a song called "Skinz" yeah that was it, all your talk sounds like a bunch of bitch shit that makes me want to fuck your bitch ass... THIS IS TKO CREW FROM LA BITCH... BORN AND RAISED BITCH... FUCK YOUR LOUD YAPPIN MOUTH.

LD HAS HEADS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY... SO BEFORE YOU GET ALL HIP HOP AND TRY TO TALK SHIT... WHY DONT YOU LEARN SOMETHING... GO PAINT TOY

"go paint toy "

Yo keep throwing your crew around. cause i'll pull ya card. Its cool that you take so much interest in delegating this internet shit. What do you write again? Why do you have to act all hard and scream your crew and this and this and that. Come back to L.a . Yo i know a lot of tkoes and i even paint with them, it doesn'y matter. this internet shit is shit . your way over there and what do you write? yeah I know same song and dance. i posted my opinion and i am entitled. It wasn't directed @ you , Why are you getting all defensive. Do you feel your biting. i never said any names. its plain and clear. Thanks for your insecurity. Please dont get all defensive and type me out a letter. I am ill literate to your fuckin mentality. l. A is innovative and what do you write again. ????????????????

Re: all l.a biters

all this shit looks like recycled l.a shit.yeah i know some of these cats paint in l.a i do not care its still fake ass cali shit fake styles. whatever keep painting i guess.

look cool guy, you come in here and talk shit about my crewmates...

1. You dont know us, why are you acting disrespectful like that.

2. You say "fake LA style" and some of us are from LA

3. You have never been here, Come here and get more up than me.

4. There was no graff scene here, Only about 10 people at first. We made bombers by teaching down ass kids how to write. If I am from LA and I teach my little homie to write then he will have LA influence.

Grow up man, dont come into this thread and talk shit on us if you dont know us... That sounds alot like you trying to make your self feel better by putting my friends down... I WILL STICK UP FOR THEM

Listen To Straydog

Check it out this is all i'll ever say in this thread. The message BORED is set up so people can post there shit , so other cats can view it and what not. So when someone VOICEs their opinion whether it is good or bad they can get some truth in feedback. So do your thing and post whatever and know that criticisms are just isms and you should't be trippin, UNLESS you are subjected and feel guilt to the criticism.. KRS one said " YOU Must Learrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn. " So ..................................Do your thing and my opinion will always be my opinion. I write Graff and I dont give a fuck what people think. If they like my shit. Cool, if not Fuck it. I still live and i still paint and I have way too much time sometimes so i dive into the internet to get a feel on whats going on elsewhere. And sometimes i speak out loud. So Peace and stay up. Straydog.

Archived