whatever's crawling under your skin (time to bitch)

Lush

Lately it seems I've been getting rather annoyed when people take credit for something I've done, especially at work. I've been getting bitched at to make more sales, but the reason I have no sales is because other people have been taking credit for mine (I do telemarketing). I feel so petty, and terrible, but it's been working me up lately, and I have nobody to bitch to at work because I hate them all (preppy fucking ditzy people).

Also I haven't been painting nearly as much as I really want to. I want to relax, and calm down (painting's good for that), but I can't seem to with all this bothering me at the moment, therefore I can't sleep.

Bitch away people and make me feel better that I'm not the only petty, riled up one out there right now.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow....now that i think about it im pretty damn happy....every thing is packed, resumes have been mailed, ive got some nice champagne so i can have a private party with my lady tommorow night in the new place....yes indeed, as long as the u haul trailer doesnt come off on the freeway i will be doing just as good tommorow as i am today......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Lush:

Lately it seems I've been getting rather annoyed when people take credit for something I've done, especially at work. I've been getting bitched at to make more sales, but the reason I have no sales is because other people have been taking credit for mine (I do telemarketing). I feel so petty, and terrible, but it's been working me up lately, and I have nobody to bitch to at work because I hate them all (preppy fucking ditzy people).

Also I haven't been painting nearly as much as I really want to. I want to relax, and calm down (painting's good for that), but I can't seem to with all this bothering me at the moment, therefore I can't sleep.

Bitch away people and make me feel better that I'm not the only petty, riled up one out there right now.

i used to do telemarketing, i lasted all of 2 hours...i hated that job..for that 2 hours...i had to try and sell saltwater pool filters to people who lived in a suburb that would be lucky to able to pay for a glass of water let alone a whole pool...i felt so bad ringing people up and annoying them about something which i already knew the answer too...don't know how ya do it lush.....oh yea and i hate getting parking tickets..all 8 of them..

this will probably sound like petty bullshit, but it's the only gripes i can come up with at the moment.

i hate it when people take credit for my jokes. like when i say something so just one person can hear it and then they say it right afterwards really loud and everyone laughs and the person pretends like they thought it up.

i hate when i do something with a group of people, then a week later one of the people tells me about how they did this and that and it was so much fun, and i'm like uh, yeah, dick... i was there, remember? that shit is annoying.

i hate little kids at this freewall that always want you to put their name on the wall then they steal your paint when you're not lookin.

that's about it. damn, bitching makes me feel so bitchy.

i hate it when....

um...

the girl you dumped another girl for tells you that she is a super freak, and goes to swingers clubs.

wait, i don't hate that part...

i hate the part where the new girl says, but i couldn't do that with someone like you, what we have is special and i would give up having LOTS of anonymous sex with strangers and their wives just to be with you.

damn, how about you just take me too?

then i would feel really special...

i could bang all kinds of old to'up hoes while their husbands watch in amazement...

"lookit that little guy go.... he's like a woopecker with that little thing!"

GO NEEDLEDICK GO!

------------------

serving the Blueberry Pancakes since 1987.

RIP DREAM and PAK

Suprising you, like fingers through toilet paper.

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

i would like to bitch about fuckin frat guys who come into the tattoo shop where i work. should i even bother asking what you want, or should i just go right ahead and draw you the tribal armband? or perhaps the chinese character for power?

hahah that is so true!...how long have oyu been tattooing?

I am just pissed about doing stupid shit. I think I am fairly smart, but every once in a while I will just do something really really clumsy or say the total wrong thing...and it sucks. So I am pissed because I suck. Sorry something bad just happened so that is why I am mad...

oh yea...post 300...like you care..

i'd just like to bitch about my year in general.

been in this town exactly one year and this has been my life

1. speeding tickets & multiple car towings

2. got laid off from the job i moved here for

3. my car was stolen in front of my house

4. all, i mean all of my friends just left for the left coast this week

5. i fall in love and he turns out to be an illegal immigrant who doesn't really exist anywhere, and has left me temporarily to "take care of business" in NY. i'm not sure if i will see him or my heart again.

6. got no money, just bills bills bills

7. not enough sex

so please tell me what the hell am i doing here? and why can't i crawl under a rock?

i've been painting some blue ass shiot lately

------------------

high plains drifter

Originally posted by mudpuddle:

i guess i am saying i feel your pain lush...

wanna go to a movie? haha.

hehe

Chances are we don't live in the same time zone, and I doubt my boyfriend would like that even if we did.

I also hate making spelling mistakes.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 08-15-2001).]

ya know... I hate when people hang up in your face and say hella spiteful ass shit just to try and make you feel bad. I hate when people don't see the harm that they're doing and could really careless but the moment you say shit and want it to end.. shit changes and they try to be all nice and shit. (gag)

I'm tired of dealing with stupid ass people who don't know how to do their jobs. I thought managers were supposed to have great people skills...(I guess I thought wrong - he carries a shitty attitude and expects everyone to be good little workers) I'm tired of the stupid ass company I work for. They're very unorganized and it's filled with micromanagement. (Does anyone know what anyone else is doing around this place?) Another thing is.. when does anyone really work? All they do is bitch and moan - when it comes time to do work - they're busy talking. (You don't have rights to bitch until you do something) -- I hate that it's fucking freezing in this damn office. I hate the fact that my shitty company is moving us to a location out of city (only temp they say) where I will not have my own desk or phone - but I will be working (sitting) closely with others. Our computers will be set on old doors (set up as tables) and shit.. I had best not go on... too much bullshit in my world these days...

similar to what Tow Up said about hating when people steal their jokes, i hate it when i come up with a "funny" saying, and someone starts using it and associating it to themselves...

i hate the fact that im seeing a girl who likes me a lot, and who i like a lot, but im not supposed to be seeing cuz she's seeing one of my 'friends' (he's a dick, so i wouldn't really consider him a real friend, but technically he is) and we can't tell anyone about it... long story.

i hate people who walk past me on the sidewalk while im smoking a cigarette outside of my job and either give me a dirty look or wave the smoke away with their hand even if there is none to do so... i just wanna shove my cigarette down their throat...

i hate little girls who think they own the world, who aren't even legal adults yet and talk about money and clothes and guys constantly and loudly (i was sitting near some on the train today)...

yea, im pretty vexed, now that i think about it... thanks a lot Lush!

i'm annoyed with myself, as i have finally relized that my present situation in life is totally my doing, because of my elitest and egotistical attitudes, and my arrogance. I know this is a problem, yet i cant seem to change.

riight now i can't complain about anything. i'm pretty happy with where my life is right now. but if i do have to complain, it's gonna be the petty things...like how i just want to scratch out my new tattoo because the healing process is annoying. i want a new place but i'm happy where i am. i miss my brother. i want to paint more. i want another tattoo. why isn't my friend calling me? i want this next issue printed out. blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

i hate it when people take credit for my jokes. like when i say something so just one person can hear it and then they say it right afterwards really loud and everyone laughs and the person pretends like they thought it up.

yes!!

i hate that too

or you do some sort of "act" or what ever to sum1 then they turn araound and use it

so when u do it to some one else they say "hey u got that from "so-and-so"!"

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

-nas

ok... now - employers need to keep their word when they say shit is gonna happen and not come up with some last minute type shit -'hey, this just might work, how bout we move the entire production floor over to another facility 2 months in advance? Oh wait.. how about we do that this weekend? Yeah, great -things will work out just fine....

ha! shit is gonna hit the fan soon enough around these parts.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of almost tow and a half years. We had been falling apart for a while, and it finally came to a head something like four days ago.

We had always been really tight, too...we still have the whole "you're the only one for me" thing going on, too. She has always had a boyfriend, and so she says she can't keep going like this, she never got the chance to know who she is...she always had a boyfriend's feelings to worry about. The problem is that I am secure in who I am....and I was set with her...thinking that I had found the girl that I was going to be with for the rest of my life....even with every problem that we have had, and all the fights....even after the "FUCK YOU", slammed door, and however many miles I put between us when I would bench to calm down, I never really left . She actually did a few days ago.....and left me there holding all the grief by myself, while she enjoys herself. This is really all her, and I am torn to fucking shreds because of it....I put on a good face, but it is killing me inside.

I have been straight edge for over four years.....she was great with this, because she only drank on occasion, and for the longest time, she didn't drink at all...she was doing it for herself then, and then she started to feel like she wasn't drinking on my account, so she started up again.....the day we broke up, she was at a party that night. And then the day after next. I am getting to that "I don't give a fuck anymore point...I'm probably gonna end up drunk this Friday if things keep going like they do.

If anyone on here who knows me, and who I am, please get at me....I need all the friends I get right now....

OH MY GOD!!! Right now I am strongly disliking my boyfriends mother. I alway thought she was ok, but the last two days she's been bothering me beyond belief. She's annoying, and thinks she's funny, but she's not. She nags and pesters my boyfriend, and a there's a few other things I won't mention because it would make me a terrible, terrible person for saying them.

I want her to leave us alone for the rest of the week!

------------------

heysus...

like it has been said on here before...

don't let the woMAN get you down.

sometimes we are blinded by thinking that one person is the one, so much so that we block out all their dumb shitty attitudes.

you have been freed. let her run out, drink, party whatever. while she is gone, think about who she really is and what the fights were all about. then maybe you will see a little clearer.

move on. you can still keep a place for her somewhere in your heart. but why bother.

Originally posted by mudpuddle:

but why bother.

Thanks for the advice....

I am still fresh off all of this.

To me, she was everywhere, and everything.

What is there after she is gone?

I have ONE friend other than her that I actually saw, and hung out with regularly. He is her room mate. This is fucking hard.

Originally posted by Step8:

i'm annoyed with myself, as i have finally relized that my present situation in life is totally my doing

yep, i feel that.ive totally fu#@ed myself and i know it. can you say IRS? oh well. live and learn.

Archived