has anyone seen/heard from devilush recently?

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mikro! at least you get to leave your city. we have to go to toronto for a wedding and htat is pretty much it! i need to get out of this city for a lil bit. i'm getting tired of the city life.

i missed you too hun!

dirty...the kitchen is NOT dirty you silly fool. i'm just unorganized. i left for a lil bit but i'm a bit drowsy from this medicine that i took today. OMG LOLZ

LMAO heheheheheheheheheheh

D-Lush, mama.

I am loving the new apt... and the hair do also. (When did you get streaks?)

I been wondering where you been also. We miss you <3

Al & I got a new apt also. Well i live there on the weekends and some weekdays, but its a real nice place. New too.. so we're the first to occupy. Its a dope two bedroom with the whole washer dryer microwave dishwasher deal so thats good. And two baths! the baby is going to have a nursery so im hyped on that.

Vegas is cheap. 695$ a month.

Im thinking that San fran is $$$. WHen I lived in L.A. our stupid STUDIO with one lil bath and tiny kitchen was 1050$ a month.. talk about BULLSHIT!

anyway... WEDDING??? goddamn! do you have a date set yet?? dress picked out??? congratsssssssssss again. details--- details!

Originally posted by Father John

is that a whopper chopper in your kitchen>?

hahaha i dont think i own one of those. i wouldnt be surprised if i did with all the people that have already come and gone through the new place.

someone stole 2 of our knives. damn those bike messenger, writer, theives.

Originally posted by DEE38

D-Lush, mama.

I am loving the new apt... and the hair do also. (When did you get streaks?)

I been wondering where you been also. We miss you <3

anyway... WEDDING??? goddamn! do you have a date set yet?? dress picked out??? congratsssssssssss again. details--- details!

fuck yea it's DEE! whats up hot mami?

i gt streaks a while ago. i've been touching it up but i'm going to change it later this month.

yea our rent is $1000. but we have a washer n dryer facility, dishwasher, and 1 bedroom. fuck vegas is cheap as hell. but you'll need that extra bedroom for the lil person. the rent was negotiable so we brang it down to that.

dude. weddings are a headache. we have the colors already but i keep changing it because we have so many ideas on how to go about doing this. i do have my bridesmaids, maid of honor, ring bearer, and flower girl all set. i have picked out a dress already but i have to get it tailored to fit me since i'm a small person. and i've chosen the bridesmaid dresses already as well. we're still saving money in the process. it's an outdoor wedding and it a toss up between the east bay or in sf (not sure where but i think we might be leaning twards the legion of honor).

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

Dlush your presence was missed. I was gonna say a few things here but i'll save them for a larger email

thelovelove

hello my love!

please do send me an email. i miss you! i ran across a flick of you and your ex girl(sorry 'bout that!) back when you came to visit. then i thought, "damn. i miss pilau (i said your real name of course)."

Hey Devilush "ikaw aw maganda" or something like that. (I'm retarded and trying to type in Tagalog.)

Man I want that Simpsons bobble head collection, I only have Homer and gay ass Milhouse. The only place that sells them here is Round Table Pizza. Nice new place by the way.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Devilush

hello my love!

please do send me an email. i miss you! i ran across a flick of you and your ex girl(sorry 'bout that!) back when you came to visit. then i thought, "damn. i miss pilau (i said your real name of course)."

god, you are just really incredibly sweet.:love:

Guest mikro137

dlush

its vicky vicks birthday tonight , so im gonna get drunk. ill drink at least 4 in honor of your new place. oh yeah an today rules , its my last day at this job! woot!

Originally posted by JUDONO?

Hey Devilush "ikaw aw maganda" or something like that. (I'm retarded and trying to type in Tagalog.)

Man I want that Simpsons bobble head collection, I only have Homer and gay ass Milhouse. The only place that sells them here is Round Table Pizza. Nice new place by the way.

sweetheart, you made me laugh. needless to say, thats pretty darn good for someone who is retarded and typing in tagalog.

i rule. i have all of the bobbleheads. there is this one toy shop that has those 25 cent things and we asked the person working if we can just pay for all of them instead of putting in 25 cents just to get the collection. she charged us 25 cents for each of them.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

devilush goddammit, reply to my mail. i just thought i'd post up and let you know that your apartment looks great. i'll post flicks of mine when i have em (i move in this weekend. yay!)

mr abc. i have the best job ever. i would email you at work but seriously, i work 8 hours non stop. how crazy cool is that??!!

Originally posted by mikro137

dlush

its vicky vicks birthday tonight , so im gonna get drunk. ill drink at least 4 in honor of your new place. oh yeah an today rules , its my last day at this job! woot!

whoooo hooooo!!! i loved leaving my last job. i got roses and a gift certificate and a free lunch. but i tld them ot fuck off later that day.

get drunk for me. i wont get drunk today cuz i think i'm actually tired. well it's onl 6 so who knows.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

oh no you didnt! Oh shit...I cant believe you said that.

WHAAAAT??? whats wrong with asking that?? i do remember some 12oz cheeka whom was gifted with a fetus of their own......im just checking to see if it was her.

its all good

do i look pregnant?? you cant even see my tummy!

um no i'm not pregant. dont plan to be until i get my life straightened out first. i cant even take care of myself. i drink too much and i do other bad things. so i dont think a baby will do any good in my life right now.

but i am getting married. so maybe a baby is in the near future. who knows.

now really. do i look pregnant? damn i must be getting chubby.

Guest Pilau Hands

No you don't look chubby. You just always have this glow about you. They say that about the pregnant too. Who calls them "preggos" ... know i've heard that before. Always found it amusing

did you get email?