americans

RECTAL-ATACK

I can see Rectal's point of view, but you're presenting your argument in an entirely immature fashion; so it just sounds like uneducated bitching and sour grapes. I agree that there is alot of ignorant fluff on television, but it is in no way a direct representation of actual day-to-day american life or mentality. Remember...it's just entertainment, take it with a grain of salt. Sounds like you're stuck on that whole "ugly american" stereotype.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...from what you've typed, you seem to have the same mind frame as the 'average' american pubescent, homophobic, high school male. So, work on trying to better yourself, before you try judging and generalizing a large body of people based on some non-sense you saw on television. peace.

Originally posted by DREDZ

...from what you've typed, you seem to have the same mind frame as the 'average' american pubescent, homophobic, high school male. So, work on trying to better yourself, before you try judging and generalizing a large body of people based on some non-sense you saw on television. peace.

My god, this man is a genius...I don't think anyone could have said it any better..

*And Rectal, you totally screwed yourself with the "There's a Macca's(Mcdonalds) in every country" bit.

Originally posted by RECTAL-ATACK

i have come to some conclusions american culture.

It is definately has the standout culture of all western/1st world countries. in general americans are really gay . I have cable TV so i watch alot of american shit that seriously makes me feel sick. I dont mean mainstream movies and shit that like, i understand most movies are put out for the average dumb shits and movie studieos have to make money.

BUt Certain TV reality programs ive seen reveal soemthing thaings about your fucked, , shallow, arrogant culture,

shows likes "becoming" on and "diSSMissed" are show this

the contestants (without fail) talk shit. about themselves, other ppl etc.

They have no shame and are really loud stupid and concieted. Theres is something in that filthy culture that trains people to think theyre really good , under the giuse of being positve and keeping ur chin up. They shamelessly outline their good pionts, which are usually really dumb anyway.

me and everyone i know does not understand how the fat ugly bitches on jerry springer can talk shit about how they game, and are really hot.

It justs seems normal to them and the other fags on the show.

and also how the fuck can the show "becoming " [u know what it is ] succeed . Who would want to pretent theyre a star for a day, the entire premise is so sad.

I (and everyone else ) in the world have noticed your stupid love of your country and thinking you come form the best place in the world, or either the only place.

just some obervations, keep it real homies

discuss:

word up.

i'm listening to co flow's patriotism right now

Originally posted by wiseguy

congratulations, you win the coveted, ultimate homophobe award, you deftly wove eight, full homophobic terms into this response alone.

hilights include: `bit of poofta fag´

`evidence of being gaycunt´

and `example of extreme gayest´

Now, they say that men are often homophobic to attempt to hide their own homosexuality, that along with your screen name...

its time to come out of the closet RECTAL-ATACK.... :lol:

sorry if i offended YOU with my homophobic slurrs

you made your conclusions about america based on "becoming" and "dissmissed" both of which i believe are crappy mtv shows?

yeah, the people on those shows are idiots, that doesnt mean all americans are idiots. you're trained to hate america as much as we're trained to love it for similarly superficial reasons. america's a fucked up place but a lot of people dont have a whole lot of choice, its not so easy to fight the american way when you live right in the middle of it. i wont get into it too much more, but you dont know what you're talking about.. it seems to only be a coincidence that you have the right idea.

*edit: rectal, after reading the rest of your posts, i have concluded that you should shut your mouth because you dont know shit, you're coming off more arrogant, ignorant, and frankly, gay, than most americans i've met.

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, like all the Aussies I've met personally have been cool but 95% of the Aussies that come on 12oz are straight retarded

yeah, and all the americans i've met are well cool, and so laid back they're nearly falling over. high fives for smart not hating on aussies cos of a few wankers (unlike a few wankers hating on the whole of america.....for no real reason at all). now do me a favour my good man, aussie to american, close this stupid thread.

Archived