americans

RECTAL-ATACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bigmouth

the only way you'll get to live in the city is by jumping the line coz ur a fucken disability case and getting a room in the misho'es in fitzy u fag

i'll give you a grand tour of my new apartment if you like, and i'll watch you turn green with envy. don't hate cos you live in a country town.

yes it is spelled faggot but also, if theyre sayin fuck america and america sucks i would asume that they are not living here, thus implying different spelling. such as color and colour. i can see why they would think this place sucks, but seriously, its just like living anywhere else. ive lived in plenty of different countries being from a militaristic family and its all the same to me. everywhere iv been is just a different look. culture plays a big role in things too. have you ever been to america?(directed towards the haters)? if not, how can you really understand it? theyre vision of america could be tainted and clouded because all they know is what theyve heard or seen on a box in there living room. the only thing they know is there own culture and they dont bother to try to understand ours. i lived in england for quite a while and the only people i met were hairy women and faggots. does that mean every one in the uk is like that? no. television is a brainwash, if you dont like what you see on the american brainwash box, then dont fuckin watch it. do you know why everyone on our tv shows are like that? ENTERTAINMENT we think its funny and you think its serious. your vision of america is deluded by an entertainment system your simple minds cant comprehend. but whatever, thats my two shiny pennies.

NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE LIKE THAT. ARE YOU DENSE? YOUR VISION OF AMERICA IS TAINTED BY TELEVISION AND MAGAZINES. DID YOU EVER BOTHER TOO READ INTO THIS COUNTRY AND SEE THE GOOD THINGS? THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY?ANY OF THAT? YOUR MORE ARROGANT THAN ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON THOSE TV SHOWS BY SAYING THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS SUPERIOR. YOUR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING YOU WERE JUST BITCHIN ABOUT.

ok ok. its been nice arguing with you thick headed kats. thanks nothing like a good arguement. but im head off the internet and on to the party scene. ill be back tommorow night to clash with you heads so keep this shit bumped. ahhhhhhhhhhh. later.

Guest BROWNer

i agree totally, american cable television IS fucking messy.

i had the displeasure to experience some

of the reality shows this past weekend.. amazing.

its true what space base says..

"america is amazing".

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ok ok. its been nice arguing with you thick headed kats. thanks nothing like a good arguement. but im head off the internet and on to the party scene. ill be back tommorow night to clash with you heads so keep this shit bumped. ahhhhhhhhhhh. later.

its not a party if it just you

Archived