what are you doing/what are you meant to be doing?

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T E A S E R

i should be fucking sleeping right now but since i have my first day of work tomorrow and its downtown and im not exactly sure where and whats going to happen etc etc etc i cant sleep for fucking shit.

i just keep staring at the alarm clock worrying if i wake up or not.

ive tried to wack it like 5 times and go back to bed, no luck.

feels like the first day of school.

ill be passing out flyers for this college bookstore... im hoping to work with a hot chick and see thousands more looking for books.

go me.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by When

good job getting back in the working world tease

thanks man, this temporary agency i found is awesome and the ladies working there seem to like me. they've already hooked me up with 2 gigs so far right after i filled out an application.

hopefully they'll find me something more permanent soon.

Originally posted by crave

aafes

American Armed Forces Exchange Service?

Anywho im supposed to be at the bookstore exchanging a book for something else that is going to cost me a hell of a lot more money. I think I'll do it tomorrow. But you already know that im here, so that goes with out saying. I saw this girl in my english class that has the ass of a baby hippo. I want to touch it.......with my face.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by mr.yuck

American Armed Forces Exchange Service?

Anywho im supposed to be at the bookstore exchanging a book for something else that is going to cost me a hell of a lot more money. I think I'll do it tomorrow. But you already know that im here, so that goes with out saying. I saw this girl in my english class that has the ass of a baby hippo. I want to touch it.......with my face.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

<span style='color:black'>yeah so im back in the computer lab and there is this white dude sittin across from me. He is wearing a wave cap and some fake gucci locs. I asked him if he was tryin to get some waves and his reply was something like "Shit. Nawm sayin dawg. Is like that." What the fuck does that even mean? Im probably gonna end up fighting him sooner or later for making white people look so retarded.</span>

What should have happened this morning>>>

Alarm sounds at 8:30am. Wake up, incross my eyes.

Hop in the shower.

Eat a Nutra-Grain bar. catch the bus into the city.

Buy my book for my first class at 1000am.

Go to class.

Go over my firends house, get high,

Go to work.

What actually happened this morning>>>

Alarm sounded.................. made the decision to not go

Woke up at 12:27pm.

Called my homie told I wouldnt be by.

Bowl of cereal, sportscenter, and 12oz.

..and know i think that I will follow the dayp with a little ping pong with the little brother and yea, Ive gotta go to work.

Archived