I'll post what you want

rolemodel

lol the digi cam = rich comment is funny on so many levels.

a. 400 bux = a pretty damn nice (as in highend) digi. you can get average to shitty digis for like 100-150bux.

b. even if you did spend 400 bucks, that takes like, what, a month or two to save up? 400 bucks is a relatively small purchase man. if you live in a big city, taking a chick out to dinner and drinks will run you about a hundred bucks easy....id hope youd have at least enough hustle to scrounge a lousy 100-200 bucks for a piece of equipment for your hobby. where do you live? i dont know of anyone that cant sport a few hundred bills for their fucking hobby....even the brokest cats usually can scrounge up a G to get rims for their car....if you have a job and pay rent, 40 dollars is the most you can spare for a permanent investment? i feel for you god, thats sad.

c. furthermore, considering you prolly paid 10-15 bucks developing that film, after ten rolls or so, youve already paid for the digi. digi = no developing costs. instead of buying ten rolls of film, buy a cheap digi. not to mention you dont need a scanner so i could look at you and say "how did you afford a film camera, a scanner, AND pay for film developing everyweek? you must be rich!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cheerleader

lol the digi cam = rich comment is funny on so many levels.

c. furthermore, considering you prolly paid 10-15 bucks developing that film, after ten rolls or so, youve already paid for the digi. digi = no developing costs. instead of buying ten rolls of film, buy a cheap digi. not to mention you dont need a scanner so i could look at you and say "how did you afford a film camera, a scanner, AND pay for film developing everyweek? you must be rich!!"

By you saying 10-15 bucks a roll for developing I think you answered my question about rich kids and this hobby lol. 10-15 bucks? Where the hell do you go. I can get 5 rolls developed for that price. Good lord, somebody is not a smart shopper.

ha, well cowboy even in that example, youre still paying more than me ever. i take about 50 photos a week and i havent paid for a roll of film to be developed in over a year since i went digi. thats pushing 2500 photos for nothing....upload, resize, ftp, im golden. i spent 300 for a 400 dollar camera. spread over a year thats like 6 dollars a week.

by your calculations, its costs you about a buck to get a roll of film, and 3 dollars to get it developed?...so theoretically, if you developed 50 photos a week just like me (2 24 rolls) it would cost you 8 dollars "and change" as you put it.

so 8 dollars for 2 rolls means you could afford my high end digi after developing 75 rolls of film. once you shoot that 76th roll of film, its free.

so the bottomline is your "rich" comments are fucking retarded. ive racked more rolls of film than youve ever plopped into your camera. no one around my circles of writing is anything close to rich. but i know Hella amounts of kids that work and hustle and can afford to spend Gs on stuff that means a lot to them. like art, music, cars, women, whatever. you whining cause you got no hustle or whatever is lame. if you really are that pathetically poor, thats a shame..but that dont make everyone else 'rich'..it just means most other people hustle a little harder than you for the love of the game.

and a sidenote: i dont really recall pricing for developing because i racked all my film and used hookups for free developing when i took film photos. my only recollection is the average photo place was like 10 bucks for double prints.

Guest rob deer

word up to teaching through constructive critisism? nice wak fotos even,,,I'm all about documentation. it'll all matter one day if that's the only picture taken when the train is in that condition. Do I get old school points if I say Fuck a digital camera? probably not huh.

Originally posted by rolemodel

Think there must be one or two out there who are just set out to destroy any streak in their path.20038254330068153493199.jpg

when people complain about folks going over streaks, theres one huge factor that no one ever seems to consider.

when its 2 in the morning, and your walking out of your yard emptying scrap cans on tags, it's pretty fucking hard to see a 20 year old streak that has faded almost into non existence. i know im guilty of taking out a couple streaks in my day, but never once has it been on purpose. only after getting fics back, or seeing it the next day do i realize.

anyway, just wanted to interject that.

rolemodel,

at the risk of making a 'cyber enemy', im not sure i particularly care for you or your attitude. seem to be a fairly angry little fellow. i think kava kava might help. you should talk to the pharmacist at your kroger. if they have $3 developing (which ill add is $3 cheaper than ive ever seen in my life) perhaps they'll have an affordable remedy for this as well. they might requre a parents permission though, so you might want to bring a guardian with you. maybe if you ask nicely, they'll take you digital camera shopping as well!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cheerleader

so the bottomline is your "rich" comments are fucking retarded. ive racked more rolls of film than youve ever plopped into your camera. no one around my circles of writing is anything close to rich. but i know Hella amounts of kids that work and hustle and can afford to spend Gs on stuff that means a lot to them. like art, music, cars, women, whatever. you whining cause you got no hustle or whatever is lame. if you really are that pathetically poor, thats a shame..but that dont make everyone else 'rich'..it just means most other people hustle a little harder than you for the love of the game.

:crazy:

chearleader, what if your computer gets hacked though? dont you get any prints from your best digi flicks?