Question for american highschool students

fatbastard

Originally posted by Tesseract

Agreed, and i think rage covered this already...people are people. Add each countries standards of cool and you got a whole new popularity contest. Kilo is on point to, schools in small cities suck.

Oh well. This topic still interests me. It makes the idea of understanding other cultures easier. So please, drop a description of your high school if you will.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

MY SCHOOL HAS A SHIT LOAD OF BULLSHIT ASS CLIQUES..HERES THE BREAKDOWN

JOCKS- MOSTLY WHITES, SOME BLACKS AND MEXICANS, THEY ALL ACT LIKE THEY ARE HARD AND SHIT, BUT THEY ARE REALLY ALL FAGS WHO JUST DRINK ALOT AND TALK ABOUT SPORTS AND SEX

THUGS/WANNABETHUGS- MOSTLY MEXICANS AND BLACKS, SOME HAVE DIRT ON THEM AND DO DIRT, BUT MOST ARE JUST FAGS WHO MAYBE PULLED LICKS ONCE AND ACT LIKE THEY HARD ASS THUGS BECAUSE OF IT

RICH WHITE KIDS- ALL HANG OUT IN THE RICH NEIGHBORHOODS AND WEAR AF, FAGGOTS, I HATE THESE KIDS, ALWAYS HAPPY GO LUCKY CUS THEY RICH...FUCK THESE KIDS...I HATE THEM...MOSTLY WHITE GIRLS AND SOME WHITE JOCKS

ASIAN COMPUTER NERDS- MOSTLY CHINESE, NEVER DRINK, SMOKE, ETC...JUST DO DUMB SHIT LIKE PLAY COMPUTER AND GO TO THE MALL

HIPHOP KIDS- MOSTLY FAGS WHO ARE INTO "THE 4 ELEMENTS", ALL BUMP SHITTY COMMERCIAL HIPHOP...MOST ARE FILIPINO OR ASIAN

PUNKS- KIDS WHO DRESS WEIRD IN BLACK CLOTHES, DO LOTS OF DRINKING AND DRUGS..I LIKE THESE KIDS CUS I MAKE MONEY OF THEM AND THEY FUN TO KICK IT WITH SOMETIMES

HOES- ALMOST HALF THE GIRLS IN MY SCHOOL, DIFFERENT RACES AND STYLES, BUT ALL DICK RIDE THE JOCKS AND SHIT, GET FUCKED ALOT, GET DRUNK ALOT, DONT REALLY HAVE A PLACE, JUST FOLLOW THE JOCKS AROUND AND GET FUCKED

DORKS- ALL THE FUCKERS WHO STUDY HARD AND ARE ONLY CONCERNED WITH THEIR FUTURES AND SHIT...FUCK THEM

as for me...im an anti social pothead/drug user...i dont really talk to anyone at my school i just go there, come home and kick it with the neighborhood kids

HIGH SCHOOL IS GAY AS FUCK...I HATE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS..I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE BUT I GOTTA GRADUATE FIRST DAMMIT ONE MORE YEAR THEN IM FREE

looks like these are the steriotypes to follw -bump

school sucsk......i'd consider myself an asshole because i make fun of everyone to amuse myself plus it makes school go by quicker....i dont do much of my h/w.....i get into all the parties becuase im down with all the kids that throw the parties.....and im the only one with turntables at my school so im on request to spin at the parties......i just recently beat some dickheads ass for spilling beer on my beloved 05 q-bert mixer.....so i jacked his stereo and shit in his car....lol........but yeah most the kids that go to my school are annoying adn immature and just piss me off so i constantly have to regulate on there faggot ass cliques...so yeah tv dosnt portray me school at all becasue our football team sucks,,theirs really only a few rich kids...