Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fatbastard

Question for american highschool students

how accurate is television in portraying reality? is there really such a strong pyramid structure i.e- jocks, nerds etc? or is that BS if so tell me about some of these people. :clown:

Pyramid? What the fuck are you talking about?

School is school, people are people.

that shit is retarded. the only people that care about "the popular" are those people in the teams and class presidents and shit + their immediate friends, everyone else could care less. but yea people stick with there kind mostly. then theres people that have known eachother for most of there life and just do different things.. thats how it is over here.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

the show saved by the bell is basically a documentary

Just never end up being Screech.

my school is like dazed and confused, meets kids, meets tupac thug wannabes that pull licks and have pitt bulls, and hip hop kids that just do the 4 elements thigns, and then there just normal kids who kick it drink and smoke what not, and most everyone else is kinda gay

TV never portrayed me and my buddies characters where we extort money from rich girls, beat up the upper classmen ,and throw jocks in the dumpster.

Em.. my high school........most people wore abercrombie. yeah that. and the girls wore those fucking platform sandal shits. yeah dawg. Anyway everyone was a jock. and yeah what the shit am i talking about . who cares.

Guest krie

i like farting in jars and releasing them under my mothers nose

remember that episode where lisa sprains her ankle and and they win the dance contest .

i dropped out at 16.

i went to 1 yr. of catholic school freshmen year, then 1 year of public school sophmore year. i went to like 1 full week of school then i cut for the rest of the year. then i dropped out and attempted to go to night school, that sucked so i got a GED then went to college. which is another story!

since i went to an all boys catholic school for freshmen year i didnt get see the full blown drama of cliques. but it was still there. i mean it sets the precedent for who you become later on in life, dont you think? i dont agree with it, but it is a fact that it does exist in many schools. i suppose i was the loser that had cross over appeal....haha.

but i never ran with it cause of antisocial behavior.

then i found graff, or it found me.

there wasnt a clique for writers, at least not yet. it wasn't trendy. all the writers i knew were pot smoking metal heads, skaters, or both. including myself.

because of highschool i still think that most jocks are meatheads!

Originally posted by onesecondple

saved by the bell is actually right on in accuracy

not even close.

DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the way!

and im not even from canada!

Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by ARCEL

big, bad, mean, gay bullies

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this