pissed off

rip

i know i always bitch about people and there relationship problems on here but fuck it my turn to bitch.

so i just called my girl, shes at the movies with a guy.

son of a bitch. die die die die die die die die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BigOatser

no shes not, shes at his house getting finger banged.

always expect the worst.

yeah if i was home id go whoop teh fools ass right now. but im stationed(sp*) in colorado springs so cant really go there.

Originally posted by Don't Panic

MMMMMm....... just think of all the things he's doing to her that she wouldn't let you do.

*What kind of face do you think she makes when he blows a load in her eye?

well when i did it it was kinna a windshield wiper action with her fingers.

Originally posted by big bruno

oh, dude. You're doing the long distance thing? I'm sorry.

p.s. colorado springs is a horrible, horrible town.

please believe i know this. fuckin place is boring as all hell.

haha i was just gonna make a thread like this. i was looking for help from you guys although i see that probably isnt gonna happen.

my girl hangs out with this guy from her work and they are best friends and hes a frat guy. last night i call her and shes at a party at his house and i hear him asking to make out with her and sayin he loves her. i told her i was gonna kill him and that she couldnt ever see him again. so today we have plans but she ditched me to go see him and she told me she couldnt choose between us. im bout to go shoot em both up sht, im soooo fucking pissed off. what would you guys do? :hatred:

hes gonna catch a :beat2: at the very least.

ok let me give you guys a free lesson about girls...We females have guy friends...thats the way life goes...and just because we get a bf doesnt mean we're going to ditch every single male friend in our lives just so your ego could soar...now you better trust your girl unless she gives you a reason not to trust her...has she ever been unfaithful to you? ever lied? cheated?etc? then maybe you should be worried...but unless shes done something to make you loose her trust then you should chill...and btw telling a girl she CANT hang out with someone...especially a close friend...if my bf did that i would dump him on the spot

Originally posted by nick5542

haha i was just gonna make a thread like this. i was looking for help from you guys although i see that probably isnt gonna happen.

my girl hangs out with this guy from her work and they are best friends and hes a frat guy. last night i call her and shes at a party at his house and i hear him asking to make out with her and sayin he loves her. i told her i was gonna kill him and that she couldnt ever see him again. so today we have plans but she ditched me to go see him and she told me she couldnt choose between us. im bout to go shoot em both up sht, im soooo fucking pissed off. what would you guys do? :hatred:

hes gonna catch a :beat2: at the very least.

do a drive by cali style on his ass. grab the tec-9 an put in some work. im in the same boat as you. when i called her in the back round i hear him say " forget ab out him, im here with you now." omg i wish i was back home, they would both get shot up and id leave a mushroom print on her forehead. word.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

ok let me give you guys a free lesson about girls...We females have guy friends...thats the way life goes...and just because we get a bf doesnt mean we're going to ditch every single male friend in our lives just so your ego could soar...now you better trust your girl unless she gives you a reason not to trust her...has she ever been unfaithful to you? ever lied? cheated?etc? then maybe you should be worried...but unless shes done something to make you loose her trust then you should chill...and btw telling a girl she CANT hang out with someone...especially a close friend...if my bf did that i would dump him on the spot

ok wow you musta not seen the part where she said im not going to choose between you 2. she had plans with him (bf) and said fuck it and went with fag dude (frat guy).

Originally posted by rip

ok wow you musta not seen the part where she said im not going to choose between you 2. she had plans with him (bf) and said fuck it and went with fag dude (frat guy).

typical to jump to conclusions*sp?*...she could just mean i dont want to choose between her bf and the frat guys friendship...i would never give up my friends for a guy...and thats prolly what she does mean

Originally posted by sweetcherry

typical to jump to conclusions*sp?*...she could just mean i dont want to choose between her bf and the frat guys friendship...i would never give up my friends for a guy...and thats prolly what she does mean

your just sayin that cause you dont want another girl to get fucked up...... you an your damn psycho babble.

Archived