Did You Know?

Big Bruno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In Victorian times, there was an intense fear of being buried alive, so when someone died, a small hole was dug from the casket to the surface, then a string was tied around the dead persons finger which was then attached to a small but loud bell that was hung on the surface of the grave, so then if someone was buried alive, they could ring the bell and whomever was on duty would go and dig them up. Someone was on the clock 24 hours a day- hence the grave yard shift.

- Hypnophobia

is a morbid fear of sleep and falling asleep.

- Unatractiphobia

is a fear of ugly people.

Elizabeth I of England suffered from anthophobia, a fear of roses.

Originally posted by big bruno

The worlds strongest beer is 'Samuel Adams' Triple Bock, which has reached 17% alcohol by volume. To obtain this level, however, they had to use a champagne yeast.

oh heeeellllll no, my homeboy had some 23% stout...

tobacco???? oh, yeah...tobacco....damn hippie....

most chinese women can snapa pencil in half using on their vaginas...ok, i made that one up....maybe

Back in 1919 the Russian transplant pioneer Serge Voronoff made headlines by grafting monkey testicles onto human males.

Average Depth of a Vagina: between 3 to 6 inches.

Largest Vagina: the female blue whale with a normal length of 6 to 8 feet.

Largest Human Vagina: belonged to a woman who was 7'8" tall.

Smallest Vagina: 2 or 3 centimeters - surgery is required for correction.

Longest Clitoris: recorded at 4½ inches long and 1½ inches diameter.

Longest Labia Minora: some African tribes enlarge their labia to 7 inches in length.

Largest Buttocks: Hottentot tribe have buttocks that each can be two or three feet.

Largest Breasts: 44-pounds breasts measuring 33 inches in circumference.

Most Breasts: In 1886 a french woman was recorded with ten individual breasts. (HOLY FUCKING SHIT)

Most Orgasms: 134 in one hour for a woman - 16 for a man.

Longest Recorded Orgasm: 43-seconds with 25 consecutive contractions.

Longest Recorded Pubic Hair: 28" (71.12 cm) long.

Originally posted by big bruno

In the mid 70's, Australians were the third biggest beer drinkers in the world. In the late 90's, they don't even rank in the top ten.

Did you know?..., i met this aussie cat back from texas were he played sport for a bit. he went to a texas BBQ. the texans were drinking their beer (half alcohol content of aussie ) and they got shitfaced after a few each? weak

the owrk ok is not short for okey-dokey...this universlly used expressionmeaning the same as all-right...is of rather recent american origin..some linguists maintain that andrew jackson first used the expression being taken from the choctaw indian word, "okeh"...it was however popularized by martin van buren...he was president of the us 1837 to 1841...being born in kinderhook new york he aquired the name "old kinderhook"....and in order to combat with the negative nicknames given by his competitors in the presidential race followers of van buren created teh "ok club" , using the expression ok to express that van buren was ok by the democratic party.....

he still lost.....

Malcolm Lowry had pnigophobia—the fear of choking on fish bones.

Augustus Caesar had achluophobia—the fear of sitting in the dark.

Androphobia is a fear of men.

Caligynephobia is a fear of beautiful women.

Pentheraphobia is a fear of a mother-in-law.

Scopophobia is a fear of being looked at.

Phobophobia is a fear of fearing.

Mageiricophobia is the intense fear of having to cook.

Papaphobia is the fear of Popes.

Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive.

Really? I thought that the OK originated from a factory worker whose initials were OK. When he stamped his initials on things every one knew it would be the highest quality. OK became common use after that. So much useless trivia. Not even alex would mess with this.

The ZIP in zip code stands for "Zone Improvement Plan."

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired."

The name Ethiopia mean "land of sunburned faces" in Greek.

MAFIA is an acronym for Morte Alla Francia Italia Anela, or "Death to the French is Italy's Cry"

***Bruno you have inspired a revolution....

The first words that Thomas A. Edison spoke into the phonograph were, "Mary had a little lamb."

Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.

According to U.S. law, a patent may not be granted on a useless invention, on a method of doing business, on mere printed matter, or on a device or machine that will not operate. Even if an invention is novel or new, a patent may not be obtained if the invention would have been obvious to a person having ordinary skill in the same area at the time of the invention.

:idea:

Originally posted by mr.pescado

hahahaha^^

stars are so far away from the earth that by the time we actually see the light of one it might have already have burned out millions of light years ago....

....millions of years ago. Light years is speed.

Originally posted by mr.pescado

what famous beer has a hooker on its label?....

st. pauli girl

I took my first steps carrying a St. Pauli Girl beer and wearing a leopard print speed-o, and it's immortlalized on Super8 film... beat THAT Mamski!

Oh, and I should say this in the name thread, maybe I will but... I was also named after a man who sold his wife's shoes for booze.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

....millions of years ago. Light years is speed.

no, 'light years' is DISTANCE by definition... the DISTANCE light travels in a year...

You're probably thinking of 'light speed' (see how "speed" is right in the name?)

Archived