ben harper - live from paris

mental invalid

...i see some harper heads on here, and my boy just told me about this yesterday...if you got the new digital cable boxes and get all the music channels...goto much music on tues...i just found out i even have all these fucking channels, no more dependency on mtv...not that you can even depend on it...check it out, seen the guy only 5 times, but its always an ill pleasure...r

Tuesday, August 14 - "Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals Live in Paris" - 90 min.

9pm ET

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 08-13-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Comp Shoes

Damn I dont have cable. Did anyone ever see Ben Harper on that music show Sessions at 29th st. or something like that. Its a show from NYC. They did a short little interview with him also. Good stuff!

Guest beardo

sessions at W 54th is the name of the program.. i have phish playing on it if anyone is looking.............

of course i do

...yo, my boy has that on tape, and even better went to that show...it was in 96 i think in a club called tramps in the city, he said ben came out acoustic first and for the first five songs, the bar didnt serve any drinks, cause it was so quiet and they didnt want any distractions!...if you look around there is a boot you can find on ebay...but yeah that sessions show was cool but i dont think its around anymore...either is tramps actually...r

Archived