Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mental invalid

ben harper - live from paris

...i see some harper heads on here, and my boy just told me about this yesterday...if you got the new digital cable boxes and get all the music channels...goto much music on tues...i just found out i even have all these fucking channels, no more dependency on mtv...not that you can even depend on it...check it out, seen the guy only 5 times, but its always an ill pleasure...r

Tuesday, August 14 - "Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals Live in Paris" - 90 min.

9pm ET

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 08-13-2001).]

Guest Comp Shoes

Damn I dont have cable. Did anyone ever see Ben Harper on that music show Sessions at 29th st. or something like that. Its a show from NYC. They did a short little interview with him also. Good stuff!

Guest beardo

sessions at W 54th is the name of the program.. i have phish playing on it if anyone is looking.............

of course i do

...yo, my boy has that on tape, and even better went to that show...it was in 96 i think in a club called tramps in the city, he said ben came out acoustic first and for the first five songs, the bar didnt serve any drinks, cause it was so quiet and they didnt want any distractions!...if you look around there is a boot you can find on ebay...but yeah that sessions show was cool but i dont think its around anymore...either is tramps actually...r

...bumper shoot is one of the best music fests ive been...seattle rocks...love that joint...ill be at radiohead in boston, but my boy is gonna tape that shit....nicie....r.

Guest Comp Shoes

bump it up for ben harpers version of sexual healing. That boy good!

...dont know if anyone checked it out...saw a tape of it today...shit is wild...is it me or do europeans crowds always look crazier and real into it...any alot of the photos from paris are in the live from mars cd...ben is a bodhi...r.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this