Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8orade.homestead.com

† RIP .. fr8orade.homestead.com .. RIP † pt.1

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this site's been dead for a really long time. whats the point of a rest in peace thread now?

all of these freights are at least 2 yrs old, and have been posted and reposted.

SEEN MOST OF THESE ALREADY ON YOUR SITE, AND I AGREE, WHATS THE SENSE OF HAVING A SITE, IF YOU NEVER FUCKING UPDATE IT..THAT SHIT IS WACK..BUT REGARDLESS, NICE PICS...I KNOW SITES THAT HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR A FEW YEARS, AND NEVER AN UPDATE, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GIVES, GET THAT SHIT OFFLINE, AND MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS..HAHA

Originally posted by blood & guts

this site's been dead for a really long time. whats the point of a rest in peace thread now?

all of these freights are at least 2 yrs old, and have been posted and reposted.

Waahhh.. :cry:

Because the site's being taken off the internet - i.e., none of these pictures will be available for you to see in about 3 days.

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

SEEN MOST OF THESE ALREADY ON YOUR SITE, AND I AGREE, WHATS THE SENSE OF HAVING A SITE, IF YOU NEVER FUCKING UPDATE IT..THAT SHIT IS WACK..BUT REGARDLESS, NICE PICS...I KNOW SITES THAT HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR A FEW YEARS, AND NEVER AN UPDATE, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GIVES, GET THAT SHIT OFFLINE, AND MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS..HAHA

Yeah, you're right .. damn that crowded Internet.