bums in your town

ment2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T E A S E R

we have more bums on my fucking neighborhood/surrounding area corners then ive seen in my life. fucking bastards.

they work them corners like a 9-5 job no shit! i was about to go out there with a big poster board, sit out a lawn chair and a cooler full of cokes and write on my sign:

"shit i dont got a job so i thought id try this out, you idiots give these guys money all the time, why not me..." (with an arrow pointing to the other bums)

fucking stupid fucks in my neighborhood...

ps- the bums in my area are super scam artists, i saw a couple the other day park their 95 red grand cherokee suv' at a near by jack in the box, and then get their "bums outfits" on, and walk to their bridge spot...

shits out of control.

this one time i went paintin with my boy under a bridge and the local bum was sittin in this little river under the bridge takin a bath fully naked, when he seen us he got up real quick and fell down again...:lol: ...i felt wicked bad for him:lol:

Fuck that, those stupid drag rats have no nothing compared to Dallas bums, now Dallas bums..... they aren't even poor or drunk enough to be considered bums. They are crack heads, cons, money handlin fuckers that make your dollars filthy. I've seen them pretend to be drunk. "No, I ain't got a dollar, the last person that does your job asked, and I already gave it to them, next time if you see me, try to ask first and you can get the dollar.... you know your friend is off smoking crack without you?" And they skate off all quick after they see no prospects of success.

<span style='color:black'>Lots of bums are crafty. I had this one come up to me while i was sittin on my front steps and he went throught this whole speach about how he just got outta prison and was catchin a bus to so and so but he needed to make a few bucks to get a cab cuz the greyhound couldnt take him exactly where he needed to go. The story seemed reasonable but something didnt seem right.

You just got outta prison. You say you've been there for the past 7 years... Oh yeah... Where did you get those new kicks from? Whats up with that$50 ecko shirt you got on? No buddy i dont have any work for you. I gave him some smokes though.

I came outside like a week later and saw him pitching the same shit to my neighbors. He had the same old bus ticket and everything. I just looked at him and started shaking my head. He left the hood and never came back.

Then there is the Quarter man. "Do you have a quarter?" If you walk past him 3 times within 10 minutes he will ask you for a quarter everytime. Like he doesn't remember that he just asked you. Now that's determination.

So all in all, bums=the hotness</span>

Oh shit i totaly forgot about this one bum i met in Indianapolis. This dude is a fuckin millionaire but he is homeless for some reason. He just walks around with a Ghetto blaster playin some old tunes and he just stands on the corner and dances all day. Hahah i'd probably do the same thing if i was a millionaire. He's off his square.

<span style='color:gold'>The bums here are "ballers"...bumpping commercial rap in they cars and wear fitted caps and basketball jerseys..Claiming they are gangster and claim they they love hip hop but think graffiti is just scribbling on a wall with stock caps,they think breakdancing is dumb because they will get they white t dirty from touching the floor,and they think djing is funk master flex and no nothing about mcing cause as far as they know 50 cent is hip hop because he got shot 95 times..I think you all see where i'm going with this.</span>

We have few enough bums in Lafayette / West Lafayette that I'll usually throw them some change if they ask. Most of them don't ask because they'll get cussed out by the Purdue students. They usually live out in the woods by the river to avoid the asshole cops in this area, who are too lazy to put down their fucking doughnuts and walk out there. http://www.gnometoys.com/explore/homeless.html

the bums around my house are all drunk ass preachin mother fuckers....and most of em have the shakes....alot of the bums ive met out side my emidiate area were kinda wierd....but some were cool...one time...me and the homie were catching tags....and some dude had a whole lil corner hooked up for him self with a big fire and everything...he saw my homie writing...so he ran out of his corner and says, "ey homie..yu got a ciggarette?"..and then i hear a big sshhklak..and i see him whip out a big ass knife.....but we didnt have any so we just said no and kept going....

and the same homie knows this bum thats cool as hell that has his own city in the city that no one knows about or goes into but the writers he knows...he has a working stove that he built that he bakes stuff with..he has a garden....and i hear hes building a basket ball court......and he has a lil yard for all the writers that come to visit him.....

Im in brazil right now, the street kids here are gnarly. you see these groups of kids ranging in age from about 5 or 6 to about 13. no shit. they hang around traffic lights, and juggle for money, wash windscreens (or mug gringos), it is the most fucked up thing ive ever seen.. little children, they are all fucked up from sniffing glue too. totally fucked up.

90% of the bums I come across are jokes...some fucker walks up to me while im trying to relax on this bench watching to see a car wreck happen because I like watching shit like that...and this fucker has the nerve to walk up and say his car broke down and he's going to be late getting to his job at taco bell and he needed money for a bus...he walked around this block for about 4 hours with that story...and once he started to leave with all of his loot I hit him over the face with a bag of pennies and I stole all his shit..

or thats what I should of done.

this one dude on the corner was mumbling "spare some change jsta cuple dallas man..." to every person that walked by, one after the other on a crowded street... sounded just like a broken record. so we made a song out of it. sort of.

There was this bum in my town we were chillin with and after a while we had been talkin to him and then he started goun on about how he was an angel and how he was gunna watch over us. Yeah, right. Anyway he just sits in the park and listens to the radio (he's a very educated man) until the pigs cops run him out.

I hate when bums are like dude my car broke down can I have just a dollar. Man be fuckin honest I know your a fuckin bum.

Mostly they are scammin'. Give 'em money, or don't give 'em money, but try not to be so hard-hearted. I'm pretty sure none of you guys think you'll ever be in a situation like that, but shit happens, Peewee.

Shit definately happens.

Once I saw a girl I went to school with, way back in the day, panhandling on a street corner in front of a Jack in the Box where a friend of mine and I used to work, back in 1968. She was pretty grubby, and you could tell she sort of tried to clean up and look better. She had an old rusty bicycle with shit tied all over it, blanket bedrolls, plastic bags full of God-knows-what, a cardboard box full of stuff.

I gave her a dollar. She didn't even recognize me.

She was pretty in high school, but thirty years of drinking and smoking weed will sort of take the shine off. You know?

Make bad choices---get bad consequences.

the best I saw was some homies by Lake "Can you spare a dime" tell all the college freshmen walking past them for class that there part of a blood alcohol experiment for the science dep. and they need change for more quarts........at 8 in the morning.

Archived