NEOPETS

MOOGLE?

Neopets, Inc. is a privately held corporation based in Glendale, California that owns and operates one of the world's largest youth entertainment communities - www.neopets.com.

The Neopets website is themed around the ownership of, and interaction with, virtual pets, that inhabit a mythical land called Neopia®. Creating and caring for their virtual Neopets is merely the first step members take into the constantly changing and dynamic worlds of Neopia. The Neopets experience is extremely rich, providing hours of entertainment through its seemingly endless number of games, activities, entertainment venues, and its expansive, ever-developing content.

With more than 50 million registered accounts over the past three years, Neopets continues to be one of the fastest growing websites on the Internet, and is consistently ranked among the top 10 stickiest sites in the world by Nielsen//NetRatings, generating more than two billion page views per month.

http://individual.utoronto.ca/elaine/E002.jpg'>

http://img.meetup.com/img/logo/med/n/neopets.png'>

History

The website, www.neopets.com, was founded by British college students Adam Powell and Donna Williams. The Neopets website initially went live on November 15, 1999. The development from a simple website into a viable business took Neopets, Inc. company founder and CEO, Doug Dohring, just a few short months. With the guidance and expertise of an experienced management team, Neopets, Inc. developed into an operating business by April 2000 (following its February incorporation), and reached initial profitability by July 2000. During that sameperiod, the Company brought on the artists, writers, programmers, sales and support staff, and many of the additional senior management that currently comprise The Neopets Team.

In just three years, the Neopets website has grown from operating on a single server to over two hundred servers currently. The site peaks at just under a gigabit of bandwidth each day (the equivalent of approximately 700 T1's), and generates over 60,000 new account registrations daily.

http://www.neopets.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok yea i know its aimed at kids...but i've been playing this since about 2000 and i have learned a great many things

such as greed is good

kids at the library dont log off of their neopet screen names..wich means i get to steal all of their shit

cheat progs dont work for shit on neopets

fighting is fun

..........its free

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

Neopets, Inc. is a privately held corporation based in Glendale, California that owns and operates one of the world's largest youth entertainment communities - www.neopets.com.

The Neopets website is themed around the ownership of, and interaction with, virtual pets, that inhabit a mythical land called Neopia®. Creating and caring for their virtual Neopets is merely the first step members take into the constantly changing and dynamic worlds of Neopia. The Neopets experience is extremely rich, providing hours of entertainment through its seemingly endless number of games, activities, entertainment venues, and its expansive, ever-developing content.

With more than 50 million registered accounts over the past three years, Neopets continues to be one of the fastest growing websites on the Internet, and is consistently ranked among the top 10 stickiest sites in the world by Nielsen//NetRatings, generating more than two billion page views per month.

http://individual.utoronto.ca/elaine/E002.jpg'>

http://img.meetup.com/img/logo/med/n/neopets.png'>

History

The website, www.neopets.com, was founded by British college students Adam Powell and Donna Williams. The Neopets website initially went live on November 15, 1999. The development from a simple website into a viable business took Neopets, Inc. company founder and CEO, Doug Dohring, just a few short months. With the guidance and expertise of an experienced management team, Neopets, Inc. developed into an operating business by April 2000 (following its February incorporation), and reached initial profitability by July 2000. During that sameperiod, the Company brought on the artists, writers, programmers, sales and support staff, and many of the additional senior management that currently comprise The Neopets Team.

In just three years, the Neopets website has grown from operating on a single server to over two hundred servers currently. The site peaks at just under a gigabit of bandwidth each day (the equivalent of approximately 700 T1's), and generates over 60,000 new account registrations daily.

http://www.neopets.com/

that sites hot yo. i used to have like 5 animals on thur.

Originally posted by Scrabble

Neopets was the hotness. After a day or two it wasnt even about damn animals, it was about the fake money. I wanted to be the richest person in the neopet world. That site brought something out of me that was kinda scary.

hell yeah i was ballin.

Shits creepy. Back in the day, like 4 years ago, I was fucking around at the library, and said, hey, lets try this out of sheer boredom. Well, for my user name, I tried to put in my real first and last name. Well, results came back saying there were hundreds of people with my username already. So I looked down the list, and I saw a whole bunch of my name followed by death threats, insults, and anything else imaginable. But I never played it after that day. Right now, Im stuck on this car game, called midnitechallenge. Texted base dealy where you buy cars, race other people, steal, home invade. Its pretty cool. www.midnitechallenge.com

Neopets was the hotness. After a day or two it wasnt even about damn animals, it was about the fake money. I wanted to be the richest person in the neopet world. That site brought something out of me that was kinda scary.

yeah man i used to tell myself to take care of the pets but then i was like fuck that...i need the money...damn that site deff brought something out of me....

I used to look at my bank account and say to my self....yeah, its all smooth sailing from here, im set for life. Then i went into the chat room for the 1st time and realized that most of the people on that site were about 10. Never went back. I havent talked about it until now. This feels good.

I used to look at my bank account and say to my self....yeah, its all smooth sailing from here, im set for life. Then i went into the chat room for the 1st time and realized that most of the people on that site were about 10. Never went back. I havent talked about it until now. This feels good.

i had 750,000...i thought i was set for life...then my account got frozen cuz i was ripping off little kids:(

ha ha ha. my lil bro's into that shit. he has a list of like 10 or 12 people's account info that he knows, cause sometimes he has to take care of there shit. if i can find the list ill post it up. but other than that the games looks whack. but since i havent played it i wont judge. no hatin.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i used to be on that...but i got bored quickly so i kept ripping people off, getting banned, and creating new acounts...i have like 8 of them on that site...

wow and you're only 15 years old technically you shouldn't be allowed to have a viable opinion or speak in public for another 3 years...