girls that live on your block

Guest KARD like WOE

Guest KARD like WOE

what yall think? i got one already and another one is lingering but i feel mad shady for the fact that i see em almost everyday and it aint no relationshp.. im workin part time here eheh, no job intended. yal got help for me. how do i get one to keep her mouth quiet so i can still get both of em....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are no girls in my area. even by my old house there werent any girls. there was one girl on my old street that used to tell me how she flashes boys and sucks dick but shes only 14-15. she was small but had c cup tits and her mom had big nice tits too-tight.

Guest KARD like WOE

nah never seen it. their friends to. the second one started makin me think while i was talkin about the first... i dont know i think in like a week ill fuck emm both. but who knows..

Well the first problem is there "Friends". but for how long? You gotta start rumors about them that way they hate each other. Then they'll be with you just to get the other one pissed. But anyways I was just joking around. I ain't responsible if you get you member chopped off Bobbit style.It's too complicated to explain over the msg boards but just be cool about it and everything should be fine. By the way I was with two cousins before at the same time. Meaning over the same couple of months not at the Exact same time.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

I had a few girls on my street. But they all thought I was scary and afraid to talk to me. I talked to one of them not too long ago, after she moved, and she just happened to mention she had a crush on me. As flattering as that was I was also sorta pissed off cuz we could've been some really generous friendly neighbors.

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

Archived