low class jobs...

ANSWER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

worked my way up to the high pay..

my favorite of labors was a tow-truck driver... nooone could fuck with my towing skills.. unlocking cars and changing tires all day kid... pretty good tips in that on occassion... check it out

Guest Remy Martin

i used to work at a dotcom...corporat data entry sweat shop that it was...cool checks though....and this girl one row down was FINE!!!!!

i think my ideal job is being a painting contractor...as far as working class...and if ima be rich, then freelance graphic design baby...

data entry sucks my dick...but at least the bitch at this job is on the dick and the pay is cool..

i've had so many jobs, some low class, some high class. i'm sure you guys will think i'm lying about some of this shit but i'm not. i have:

worked at 6 flags for 4.25 an hour.

worked in the stockroom at macy's

worked at wal-mart (paint theft like whoa)

painted houses

worked as an assistant to a japanese woodworker

delivered pizza

worked at a skatepark

worked at a youth outreach center where they try to get teenagers out of gangs / off drugs

worked at american eagle outfitters

worked at an art museum

worked at the new england aquarium where i had to wear a giant hat with foam lobster claws

worked at a gym teaching kung fu classes

worked for 2 different design firms as a graphic designer (hated it, fuck corporate america.)

worked as a stuntman in a kung fu movie (called edge of darkness, coming out next year)

currently doing tattoos. i love it, best job ever.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-15-2001).]

Got you all beat i work as a dishwasher in a chinese resraunt and i dont understand anything they say to me cept for the one that speaks english all i know is to not piss them off cause they have guns in the broom closet i have to do all shit work like clean grease traps,take out garbabge,sweep the parking lot,clean blood off the basement floor after they kill chickens-Great Fun!!!

but the benefits of it all is i get free golden fingers and pork fried rice fuck yeah!

------------------

?

ok you think your jobs were shitty 2 years at an italian resturant dishwashing four weeks into me working thre it got bought by this pot head guy he is an awesome chef but still have you ever had 350 pound italian guy throw flaming pans and shit at you because you didn't peel the potatoes right after he was coming down, i would have to do my job and everyone elses in the kitchen then at night clean up then he would yell at me for not doing it quick enough the good side was got to smoke pot during work in the back and drink for free and 7 an hour but i only go tto work three days

Guest kidlugz

i'm a government worker. the pay is pretty good and i get to slack off almost every day for at least an hour. on weekends(most city workers don't work weekends--i got screwed) my partner and i work for 4 hours, then spend the remaining four hours sleeping and watching t.v.

i pity all you kids who work fast-food jobs. they suck royal dick. get out as soon as you can.

Archived