So i got a VISA card.....

Vlad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by space base

Report it stolen...then go on a shopping spree.

Have one of your buddies go on a shopping spree for you.....Then report it stolen. Geez. For more ways to get over on anything from convienience stores to Insurance companies hit me up on email.

Guest T E A S E R

credit cards are the devil.

im still like 4 grand in the hole...

(2500 of that was for school though)

(1000 or so on random shit my parents had me buy)

1000 was shit i probaly racked up on my own...

But even if you have a check card and dont have the money in your account, the company you buy things from will force the transaction, meaning that you will go into debt and you will also be charged an overdraft fee. My over draft fee is like $28 for everytime i dip below 0. So once you go below zero they will continue to let you spend what you don't have as well as taking on an additional $28, in my case, to every transaction made. Much worse than any credit card. The largest whole I've ever dug myself was $400. The majority was over draft fees. Report the card stolen if you go into too much debt and you will only be responsible for $50, if what you have is a reaal credit card.

Only use it once or twice a month to buy cheap things, like CD's or chinese food. Then you can easily afford the bill when it comes. Thustly, you retain a high credit rating. You just don't have to be silly about it...

I mean really if you can't afford it on the spot then DON'T BUY IT! Am I the only one who follows this concept??

if you wanna pull the stolen scam, be sensable. If you start making large frequent purchases, usually the fraud management/security department's software will pick up on it put a security block on your card till you call in a verify your purchases. you dont get declined at the merchant, the terminal will just indicate that you need to call them to verify. however since most merchants are assholes they will just pretend it was declined so you can call and yell at us.

phone verification will usually involve information on your account that can't be gleaned from the trash or carbons. they will verify the CVV on the back of the card, and usually some kind of password on your account (the default is mother's maiden name, but you can ask to have anything assigned as a password)

keep this in mind

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Only use it once or twice a month to buy cheap things, like CD's or chinese food. Then you can easily afford the bill when it comes. Thustly, you retain a high credit rating. You just don't have to be silly about it...

I mean really if you can't afford it on the spot then DON'T BUY IT! Am I the only one who follows this concept??

no id do that. cept this bill i spent 300 dollars. and im sending a check for the whole thing, im broke.

those things are evil, ive got 5 and havnt used them yet. im thinking that i can go get most of the tattoo's i want with them and then just pay them off over s little time. that or just file bankruptcy and fuck the credit card companys