Some new girl named Lena that I met tonight....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

she was wearing this cute flannel or plaid design long sleeve shirt, and some old school vans, normal jeans. She's got a very dope style..... very very very dope, perfect to compliment MY style with.... (ahaha, what style)

i was just about to say "you are style teh suck"

awesome. gimme a sec and we're fuck buddies.... (provided you're a girl....)

edit: bah!!! you're not a girl.... but all's well, I know you're true identity now. And I will be writing you some crazy testimonials, cause that's what I'm good at.

I met Lena on friendster, got her phone number the first time we chatted, and hung out the next day..... which was, hmmm. yesterday. Epimp that shit word Eyelickher oner out.!!:lick:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, settle down Beavis. I don't see you comin with the quality funk.... put your money where your mouth is. I'm gonna put my tongue where my eye is.:lick:

haha....

im not making threads about hot chicks i met that have one line in em...

but whatever, :crazy:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

OMG DIRTY MET A GIRL!!!!

holy shit you were probably thinking like "im so gonna go home and post this on 12oz" when you were talking to her

heh, how do you mean? I know this other girl named Lena too, and she drives a Mercedes Kompressor.... she's a drugged out dope fiend that gets fucked cause she let's stupid fux slip her xanax.... and then rub her pussy raw. Yyyyyeeeeeah, xanex sex good one.

Nah, this Lena girl I met is cool.... as far as I've seen.

Archived