Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
†jesus†van

need some help...

i just started graffing and i write jesus its just a nick name i got when i was a kid. I've done about 9 pieces but their way more like throws i've got no mentors just 12oz prophet message board and i was wondering if someone could draw me up a good example of a jesus cuz well i suck and need some serious help. Thanx for the help.http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/index.php?action=view&filename=zzzjesus.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can someone draw YOU up a piece of YOUR name? come on man listen to what your sayin its your name draw it how you think it should look dont bite someone elses dont be a toy and practice till you get it down how you like it take it from a real writer no one starts out on top you make it there in time till then stay up and get down..........:king:

ya i know it was a dumb thing to ask i wasnt asking for something to copy tho i wanted sometging that could inspire me or something i dunno can some one give me some tips about getting started then

all i can say is practice as much as you can, any time anywere just practice all dif ways let ur hand go with the pencil. i started over a year ago now and every day i have done a tag and a sketch since. but u dont need to get straight 2 paintin.

hope helps

koin1

it took me and everyone i know 2 pieces....now we're all kings..or queens. Whats up with you kid? Maybe youre a late bloomer.