Petition to have the CHERRY's banned.

unconscience

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by unconscience

actually i AM better.

1. i know my shit about graff.

2. i stay on topic

3. i don't go to random forum's talking about my boyfriend or how i don't know what's going on.

it's just sickening.

yooo dawwwwg

not to hate or anything but id like to disagree

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00295471f00000024.jpg'>

"aser aka kroook"

you dont know shit about graffiti doood

stay humble dildo

Cherry Luv should be banned. However, im sure if yall just ignore her she'll go away. Repeatedly calling it stupid and giving it attention is just feeding the beast. Sweetcherry on the other hand...doesnt bother me as much, but someone the things she says...just make me cringe.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i cuss ppl out...thats like the best anger relief for me...and its fun...

oh and i listen to she hates me by puddle of mudd and jump on my bed while screaming vulgar words:)

come on now. The job should have been done right after she made this post....

dude, this is straight stupid. all these guys are fucking toys. that throw up is one of the worst things i've ever seen. gliko is completely right. you little bitches should go kill yourselves.....

*this is ragsoe505 on alure's screen name. once again, go kill yourselves you little new jacks. this is a graff site, but that doesn't mean we want to look at your just starting out wack ass graff. if i was at your level there is no way i would show my shit on here. if you get up a bunch you can get away with being wack, but not on the net. there is no props for posting your wack ass shit on the internet.the time you use bitching about the cherrys or what the fuck ever should be used practicing letters and learning can control.because it is the net, your free to do what ever you like save piss off the moderators, but just because you want to do something doesn't make it a good idea. think before you act, and stop wasting your time bitching about 14 year old girls when you could be out painting. in short, get a life..........