Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buizzness...

character girls..........

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"swiss cheese", thanks for the kind words!

 

And "Skinny", that's a mega old drawing...like 199o or so. You can tell I was still scared to draw bodies. It's pencil and spraypaint in a blackbook. There's a tiny tear in it, but it's hardly anything. I'll sell it to you for $20 if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IceColdPops

 

And "Skinny", that's a mega old drawing...like 199o or so. You can tell I was still scared to draw bodies. It's pencil and spraypaint in a blackbook. There's a tiny tear in it, but it's hardly anything. I'll sell it to you for $20 if you're interested.

 

 

maybe man....

what u do about shippin to england?

u have msn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IceColdPops

"swiss cheese", thanks for the kind words!

 

And "Skinny", that's a mega old drawing...like 199o or so. You can tell I was still scared to draw bodies. It's pencil and spraypaint in a blackbook. There's a tiny tear in it, but it's hardly anything. I'll sell it to you for $20 if you're interested.

 

Dont play yourself man. You buy t-shirts from the mall for $20. Acknowledge your worth as an artist and never sell yourself short. If you think the value of your original artwork is equal to that of a t-shirt from the Gap then by all means. Just a note. you have good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SEANO-WHO27

Dont play yourself man. You buy t-shirts from the mall for $20. Acknowledge your worth as an artist and never sell yourself short. If you think the value of your original artwork is equal to that of a t-shirt from the Gap then by all means. Just a note. you have good work.

 

Thanks man, I appreciate the good lookin' out. I just like to offer stuff for dirt-cheap once in a while to keep it all moving out of my hands. Just willing to do that with this one cuz it's been sitting in that blackbook for over 10 years now.

And thanks to "decs".

I love that Dredz & Siloette stuff too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...