how was your morning?

iloveboxcars

Guest imported_El Mamerro

After a ruined triple date last night, I went to bed quite smashed. Woke up, had a lot of water, and am about to head to the beach to lounge all day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i finally collapsed into bed just past 5 am. did i mention i was shitdemon drunk. that was the last time i saw the morning. i woke up at 345. this thread should be called, "how was your afternoon, since you slept through the whole morning"

well yeah,i consider the morning to be the couple hours after i wake up. which usually start at 230 or 3. so by morning i mean "how was your first couple hours of today"

today once again i was woken up by an ex girlfriend calling because of the situation mentioned before. im really sick of this so i told her in the most loving voice i could think up "we should just go our seperate ways, we obviously totally fucked with each other through out this whole relationship... why even bother having a friendship"

so now im all pissed off because im up before i have to be and i have to think about this shit. i wish i had some cigarettes.

oh, and she just called back.. but i decided it would be best to not answer. lets all give iloveboxcars a high five.

Archived