how was your morning?

iloveboxcars

today i woke up to my sister blasting some band covering .. i dont even remember what song it was.. but it was fucking annoying. then i got a call from my ex girlfriend and she starts yelling at me.. im not sure what for at first.. i find out later its because one night acouple months ago i was really drunk. and when i say really drunk i mean more intoxicated than i have ever been.. and i kissed her sister.

so she called me and was talking about how she saw us getting married and the whole children/love/family dog thing, but now she isnt so sure. and i genuinely feel bad about this. i usually dont feel guilty for anything i do.. but this.. i dont know, she's the only person i have ever cared about. then after we get off the phone i go to the kitchen to get some cereal. all of my soy milk is gone. i hate when i stay at my parents fucking house. i am lactose intolerant, so i cant drink cows milk, my retard brother and sister some how dont understand this. so now im sitting on 12oz, hungry, and wanting to kick a few teeth out of acouple peoples mouths.

oh .. and her sister also said i felt her up while she was sleeping.

for 1, no.. i fucking didnt.

for 2, how would she know if she was fucking sleeping.

for 3, i hope i never see this lying piece of shit again. die die die.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I just tried soy milk

a few days ago...not bad.

My morning wasnt so bad.

Could have been better, but hey..

Im breathing!

Hey, sisters need love too!

If you want, like Ill and Al Scratch..

"ill Take her"!

:lol:

woke up to the rain, which sucks after like 2 months of nice sunshine in a normally rainy city.

went back to sleep, had one of the most fucked up dreams ever...

got up, called my girl, she was being weird so i got off the phone with her. mom comes home for lunch, bitches me out. and suddenly my laptop doesn't seem to want to run any games.

so here i am, eating cold pizza and warm mountain dew. i need a cigarette.

Dear iloveboxcars,

I've always wanted to reply to one of your threads like a letter. I'm your biggest fan. Here is my day's schedule.

11:45 wake up.

12:00 shower

12:30 gym

2:30 shower

3:00 paint pick up

3:15 paint

4:30 shower

4:48 make post

My morning/day have been alright except for the shitty piece I attempted to freestyle. It's going to rain like a motherfucker soon I have a feeling. Which is good considering its about 400,000 degrees outside with a humidity factor of 713.66%. Sweat for no motherfucking reason.

Hate Upon Hate,

Glik0

I woke up feeling kinda sick and then I laid out on my deck in the sun(naked). My deck is in plain veiw of everyone. So there was all these people walking/driving by and staring at my penis. Then I stood up and this fat ugly girl that is my neighbor was out in her back yard and she stared at my penis too. Then I went inside and ate some Honey Bunches of Oats(with plenty of soy milk) and some green tea and then some orange juice.

<span style='color:black'>I woke up at 7 and took my dad to work. Got back home around 730 and went back to sleep. The phone rang around 745 and i got up and tried to turn off my alarm clock. It was one of those confusing mornings. I went to take a shower. I was so tired that i sat down and fell asleep. I woke up fully clean and went downstairs. I ate some left over pizza and then put on my back pack and started walking to school. I had math today and since this was the first day the professor had us introduce our selves and tell every one why we were in Algebra I. I told everyone my name and said "Im here because my math skills suck." Every one laughed and this girl next to me started flirting with me. Im gonna fuck her soon. The class got out 25 minutes early because the computers didnt work. I found out that the bookstore geniusi sold me the wrong math book so i have to get that problem fixed. I went to the computer lab at school and posted in 12 oz a little bit. Then i started to walk home thinkin about how great it would be to have some kind of marker with me. Thats where the morning ended.</span>

good

woke up

had a wank

went bak to bed

ate crosaunts(sp) - the french things

and sitting here now..

gonna go watch Roadkill

peeeeeeeeeeeeace

Got maybe 2 hours sleep last night cause this girl i'm kinda seeing kept ringing me every hour on the hour and sobbing hysterically about bullshit. I don't know, i wasn't listening.

Then i finally got to sleep and had to get up at 7.30, so i could be at work by 9. Well, i didnt wake up till 10 to 9, so there was some hurried shit going on.

Worked till 1, came home, after getting some maccas and here i am.

woke up at 5:45 and went to work. bull shitted on the computer for awhile. got my haircut before my meeting. went to my meeting at 10 with my first sergeant, told me not to drink and drive blah blah. said my uniform looked good and my boots had a " good shine to them". 10:30 had my meeting with my wing commander, he told me the same thing my first shirt did. 11 ate lunch and smoked. 11:30 my trainnning supervisor told me " what the fuck are you still doing here airman, i want togo home" i said huh? he said "get the fuck outta my face airman" so i bounced, got to my dorm and drank. posted a little. played counter strike and drank more.

Yeah I didn't wake up till about 3:30 in the afternoon. Then I read for another hour or so. Then I ate some Chinese food. Then I tidied up a bit. Then I called people that I actually wanted to do domething with, but to no avail. So I came on 12oz, where my real friends are. The rest is a bit of a blur......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah I didn't wake up till about 3:30 in the afternoon. Then I read for another hour or so. Then I ate some Chinese food. Then I tidied up a bit. Then I called people that I actually wanted to do domething with, but to no avail. So I came on 12oz, where my real friends are. The rest is a bit of a blur......

thats right always remeber where your true friends are, we wont ever abandon you...........k yeah if none of the shit i say makes sense is cause im fuckin pissed tired and not thinkin straight.