Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SEANO-WHO27

$$$HAPPY PLAGUE$$$

This was from an old comic strip I did with this kid Mark during my time in Upstate NY. Pretty rediculous shit but I figured you fuck ups might get a kick out of it. Keep in mind the shit is like 7 years old.

http://www.seankernick.com/graf/jesus_big.jpg'>

http://www.seankernick.com/graf/tuna_big.jpg'>

http://www.seankernick.com/graf/pimp_big.jpg'>

you can check more at www.HappyPlague.com . I'll post more if I get decent feedback.

DOPE!

Checked out the site, too. Great stuff.

You gotta have an appreciation for the editorial cratoonist/team. The ablility to pull of a good punch-line in one panel on a consistant basis is not as easy as one may think!

Post some more of those for the 12oz. goons. :)

I think the second ones is the best!

The site is hott to those comics are mad funny especially the pinochio one:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

Jesus christ, man. Thats hilarious. I actually did laugh out loud. Funny stuff.

hahahah, yeah, jesus falls a third time, haha

thatlast one posted is by far the dopest seano- u say u got the originals from an old comic book.. pure dope post some more MORE MORE MORE

Originally posted by Eksit1

thatlast one posted is by far the dopest seano- u say u got the originals from an old comic book.. pure dope post some more MORE MORE MORE

These were from a comic strip that me and my friend did for a newspaper in Syracuse.

did you tag at all when you were in syaracuse? i live right outside of the city and if you did do anything id look for it next time i went through there...but anyway the comics are pretty funny man :D

Originally posted by nightagger

did you tag at all when you were in syaracuse? i live right outside of the city and if you did do anything id look for it next time i went through there...but anyway the comics are pretty funny man :D

I was in Syracuse from 95 - 97. When I was there I was painting with Shone237, Sake, and Sole. I did alot of solo shit too. Its a great city to hit cus theres lots of space, factory shit. The fucked up thing about that place is that during my time there the water was making my fucking hair fall out. I thought I was going bald until I moved to New York and the shit grew back. It seemed that 80% of the people I'd see in downtown Syracuse had some sort of physical defect too. Very very strange place.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this