The VICTORY act

Æ°

Originally posted by villain

Alchohol is way worse than marijuana

i dont nescessarily agree with this, both are dangerous, but, marijuana is a way more psychoative substance and contains chemicals which can trigger schizophrenia. but i think that everone can agree, guns are worse than both alcohol and marijuana.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wiseguy

i dont nescessarily agree with this, both are dangerous, but, marijuana is a way more psychoative substance and contains chemicals which can trigger schizophrenia. but i think that everone can agree, guns are worse than both alcohol and marijuana.

no.

Well, everyone except rip, but his opinion isn't important. Even he knows he is a dumbass.

Okay now. Pot is a better drug than alcohol, fact....and I'll prove it to you:

You're at a ball game, or a concert, and someone is really violent, aggressive and obnoxious. Are they drunk or are they smoking pot?

20 cool points for knowing who I stole that from.

Anyway, enough for pot vs. everything else, how about that fucked up act that ashcroft is trying to push through?

well, you are right there, i have never seen anyone get aggressive on weed. But, in all my years of alcohol abuse, i have never gotten aggressive, seriously, never. The effect varies from person to person, anyone liable to get aggresive probably should realize how obnoxious they act and then stop drinking and start smoking...

just a rant...

Archived