coming home late at nite to a pair of warm boobies...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"i'm down to a b-cup"

i think all this processed food is injected w/ hormones to give men boobies, while gyms and magazines can plague on our insecurities like they do w/ chicks.. it's not gonna work though. if mine get big enough, i have no reason to leave the house.

Originally posted by Vanity:

if mine get big enough, i have no reaso to leave the house.

I can't imagine licking my own hairy tits would be much fun... maybe...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest HESHIANDET

i don't like this freud guy one bit. keeps getting me into trouble.

Sorry to hear about boobie drama fr8.....

-its not the size to me, its the shape, nice form is key. Also nipples that are hard enough to cut glass are a plus to.

if you can get them hard enough to cut glass. That all depends on you. I feel shape more than size though. Its definitely form over function. I like asses though. Nice, round, smooth, and tight. Not too big, not too small, but just right. But when it comes right down to it, its about the whole package. Nice face, boobies, ass, and cootchie(none of those enormous labia, how am I going to eat that if I get lost in there?). Oh and legs. Gotta have them nice long athletic legs to wrap around me.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

damn, road trip road trip time for a road trip!! scrilla just got mo' filla too!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

but dark ariole's (I don't know how to spell that god-damned word) are no fun. I've gone out with a lot of asian girls and if there's any imperfection it lies in the darkness of said region. it's frightening. boobies really do save lives though, that and stomachs. I like me some nice, soft stomach. and firm buttocks are always a plus, but most of these asian girls get too concerned when you fondle them. drop the bodily insecurities and I'm there. natural 36C's on a girl who was 5'4". no joke! boobie nostalgia is the best. sigh..

In the words of the great Al Bundy.

Trying to choose between chocolate cake or hooters.

"Chocolate Cake,Hooters,Chocolate Cake,Hooters" (While weighing on each hand)

"Choco-Hooters" (While Clapping is hands together) The clear choice of men hooter's covered with chocolate. The only thing better than warm boobies is a nice heart shaped ass. ex. Mariah Yumm.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Archived