I GIVE UP!

Overtime

so, as some of you know, and most of you agree, i hate cherry_luv, think she should be banned, and maybe even shot in the head. well, her haters post has gone on for 10 pages now, and that is crazy, she has been on for like 4 days and has 190 posts i think now. so i tried to post on every thread under the "HATERS" thread so that it would drown out, but as per my title, i gave up, so, however much a bad idea it was, i tried, sorry

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00355384f00000001.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

wait... let me get this straight.

you hate her because her posts are really fucking retarded, and she posts too much?

i feel the same way about a high percentage of 12ozers. only thing you can do is put them on your ignore list.

HE RUNS TO HOME BASE AFTER HITTING A FUCKING BLOCKBUSTER AKROSS THE FUCKING FIEELD THE BASES WAS FUCKING LOADED NOW HEZ GONNA MAKE THE LAST FUCKING POINT BUT NO WAIT HE SLIPPS GEEEZUS HIS LEG IS ALL TWIZTED AND SHET THAT FUCKIER IS NEVER GONNA HEAR THE END OF THIS HE LOST IT FOR HIS TEAM HE BETTER CRAWL HIS ALL THE HOME PLATE