Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest diggity

Wheres George?

Guest diggity

I stumbled accross this a while ago but forgot about it till a day or so ago. Theres this website, http://www.wheresgeorge.com

basicly these guys stamp money, then let that money go into circulation. when someone gets the money, they go to the internet and enter the serial number on the money, it then tells that person where the money has been, how long its been since it was first stamped and some other interesting things. have any of you come across any of these? its a red stamp that says

"see where I've been

Track Where I Go Next!

www.wheresgeorge.com"

I've seen bills like that in abundence lately. The where's george thing is kinda rad just to see how the money is circulated. Throw a little hand style ish on the bills and see where they end up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I thought this was gonna be about all the places Bush visits during his month-long vacation.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i've got bills marked with that, but never went to the site. its pretty cool.. next one i get i will report it!

<span style='color:black'>I've had some of those where is george bills come up but not recently. The thing i like is when i get those bills that have a message on them that says something like "Copy this message to ten more bills and you will have good luck for the rest of the week." I put my own personal spin on them and write things like "If you do not copy this message to 10 more bills your eyes will be devoured by wild rats." Be on the look out for those joints.</span>

it's cool seeing money with shit written on it...add spice to life..

the u.s. dollar, the ultimate bathroom wall, better than the internet

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i've got bills marked with that, but never went to the site. its pretty cool.. next one i get i will report it!

me too. i work as a waiter so i come in contact with a lot of fucking dollar bills. i know ive seen it at least once but i probably fogot and spent it.

lol fogot.

er only thing ive seen on money is "if u own this bill ur gay" or somethin like that... :

In school everyday before lunch I would write all kinds of shit on the money like "Ass Fuck Toddlers" and draw swastikas and shit..then watch the old lady's face when I would pay each day. It was priceless :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this