Smoking in public places

Guest imported_Europe

SUX IN NYC

yo, smoking in nyc is outlawed. who would've ever thought!! guiliani was trying to ban it and now bloomberg got that shit on lock. i think i only went to like 5 or 6 bars since the ban. the bars are not as packed as they are. in clubs i have known people to walk out to say they are having a "smoke" and return in the club with a loaded pistol.

the only thing the ban was good for was me not going out alot and saving money. i need to smoke when i drink. when i was in cali last summer i spent most of my time outside of the bars instead of in them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

well...

i think its bullshit that i cant smoke in the bars around here

its so rediculous, i mean youre destroying your liver in the bar anyway

so whats a lung gonna matter?

i think the argument is that you aren't hurting other people's livers when you drink... though you sure are hurting em as you hit em w/ your car on the way home *rimshot*

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ watch out now!

Around here they split the licence into with 'bar' or 'restaurant'.

Bar - smoking is ok but no one under 18 is allowed in.

+ they have a non-smoking section

Restaurant - everyone can come in but there's no smoking at all.

I think it worls because if you're in a bar, expect some smoke.

If you in the library or a hospital waiting room, it should be smoke free.

in cali you cant smoke inside unless your in a smoke shop or cigar shop. when i was at tech school in biloxi missisippi you could smoke in the mcdonalds. shit was tight.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

try a house guest breaking the rules and smokin in the house.

ive had this happen before. its not fun. everyone who lived in my appartment took the effort to go outside to smoke. then one day my roommate from hell has some jackass over who is suck a fucking jackass. just didnt get it.

im so fucking glad i dont live there anymore.

oh, did i say that i quit smoking?

where i'm at people smoke in the elevator, the bank, the post office, the school, the travel agency, bars, staduims, sometimes even in the train. plus cigarettes are so cheap here, about $1.80. you can smoke in any restaraunt and there is no section. they really need some laws here. america however has gone overboard, teachers have to drive in their cars around the block for a smoke, come on. i think restaraunts should be able to choose what kind of place they want, smokeless, or a smoking section. if i don't like smoke i can stay away. i only hate smoke at work. the boss will have a cig in the ashtray and have me come over to look over his shoulder about work and i have to hold my breath as the sitting cigarette burns to the filter. if you go to a bar or club expect smoke.

Archived