12oz confession booth.........@N

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

my life is pretty awesoem at the moment im 21 and i do whatever the fuckign hell i want to. mayeb a girlfriend woudl make it better but i doubt it caus ethere usually drama. so actully no my lif eis fuckign bad ass! and except for the whoel graffitti stealing a few years from me then my life could possibly be even better.......

okay lets give this a try

my stomach has stretch marks and cocoa butter doesnt work i smile and call them battle scars my man calls me a worrior and it made me smile summore but i have two more months to go and ill probably get more of them and one strech mark already stretched a part of my tattoo and it made it look funky oh well thats mother hood for you-- oh and guess what 12oz im over 200 pounds and will probably gain 10 more, im not trippen cuz im gunna join curves its kinda like jenny craig but i heard its cooler i hope it is. i havent had my hair down in a while. i wear a bit of makeup once or twice a week on the weekends. im not even going for a natural look, i look like i dont take care for myself anymore..

my dress dont cost more than seven dollars but i make it fly.

im sort of a loser, i cant help but mention my pathetic parent troubles to umm EVERYONE, i never have anything to say at parties(/anywhere) that isnt worthless, i bitch a lot (but only to my friends... who i KNOw dont want to hear it but should), i have flaky motivation which makes me question my passion, im weak with ladies... and i have a small dick. the end.