Itzakadoozie!

Dr. Dazzle

Wow.....this is like an 8 inch multi-coloured, multi-flavoured popsicle. You taste the lime, and then it's like, "come on over to strawberry country, friend!". Then you can venture over to the lemon part. Awesome. The perfect 3:30 am snack. Anyone ever had one of these gargantuan fuckers??

Feel free to turn this into a late night 12oz babbleathon.....I'll be gleefully enjoying my popsicle like a pre-pubescent schoolgirl :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Itzakadoozie!

Originally posted by Corn Pops

though tyou were describing Bigoatsers dream girl thre for a moment

Yeah man, ever since you got me on facethejury.com I have been swamped with little 15 year old whores who want some pattie smackin in my patty wagon. And I honestly can say Im flattered. Oh yeah, and very tempted. Can I see the punani?

Re: Re: Itzakadoozie!

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

UNDERTONE ALERT!!!

Hahahaha...don't you dare!

I've moved on to eating chicken fingers. At 4 in the fucking morning. This is what my life has become. Make fun of that you vultures!

At least I'm listening to the Scorpions "Sails of Charon", which makes it all better. Download that song to see what I mean.......

Archived