Favorite Beer and Liqour

stylus1

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

about black bull, yeah some kid was drinkin that shit in an alley. said he ripped it off some trucker who left his truck to take a piss. so we ripped a couple offa him cuz we could. (plus 14 year olds shouldnt drink, we were lookin out for him right? right.) and the shit was horrible. bleh.

Oh man they are absolutely fucking desgusting. But if you can choke them down they get you well shmizzled.....to coin a new term.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stylus1

aight, hate me, tell me i suck, my drunk ass don't care, and i don't wanna search right now, im in my second year of college

lets hear your favorite beers and liquors

aight, this is my budget

1. Bud light, best beer ever

2. Coor's light

3. Keystone Light, if you don't like it fuck you

4. Natural Light, smooth and cheap

5. Milwaukee's Best light - shittiest beer ever made, the true all american college american beer, soooo many memories with the BEAST

liquor.

1. Jager Miester - best, expensive, but i love it, supposedly opiets

2. smirnoff vodka

3. captain mos

4. Bacardi, i guess any blend,

5. Aristocrat anything, - I love it, budget drunk, tastes like shit, but the memories

peace

first of all,every beer you mentioned is fuckin' garbage in liquid form.....

however,your selection of liqour is good,but you forgot Jack Daniels,Jim Beam,and Remy Martin.

Guest willy.wonka

i like dark beer

but i've been hearig so much bad things aboot it....so i think i might go to a hard drink, once every night.

a bottle of ENJ and a bottle of rootbeer..one in each hand.

Originally posted by stylus1

aight, hate me, tell me i suck, my drunk ass don't care, and i don't wanna search right now, im in my second year of college

lets hear your favorite beers and liquors

aight, this is my budget

1. Bud light, best beer ever

2. Coor's light

3. Keystone Light, if you don't like it fuck you

4. Natural Light, smooth and cheap

5. Milwaukee's Best light - shittiest beer ever made, the true all american college american beer, soooo many memories with the BEAST

liquor.

1. Jager Miester - best, expensive, but i love it, supposedly opiets

2. smirnoff vodka

3. captain mos

4. Bacardi, i guess any blend,

5. Aristocrat anything, - I love it, budget drunk, tastes like shit, but the memories

peace

You can`t call that beer, more like piss water..There all fucking lights, immposible to get drunk on that shit. !! You need to try some non american beer, quick! Budweiser is just terrible!!

Stella all the way..

Corona on a hot sunny day..

Red Stripe..

About my selection of Light Beer

I guess i chose all Light beer's, cause im poor and in college. Considering we are either gonna buy kegs or cases, light beer is the cheap way to go. Plus my beer taste buds have been destroyed for life, i don't think I'll ever be able to handle dark beer. I hate most all Lagers that aren't light, exception for Yueng Ling. But, i drink light beer to get it down in large quantities, and to get it down fast. I know I've broken the 20 mark many a time. After a few of Milwaukee's Finest are gone, it all is gonna taste like water anyway. but thats why i like shitty beer.

if i have cash:

Gentleman Jack, Henessey, Tangerey, Jager, Tuaca, Ouzo 5, Stoli

Castle Lager, Heinekien, New Castle, Blue Moon

when i'm broke:

Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey, El Toro

Pabst, Nati, Hi-Life, Steel Reserve

wine = yes

Originally posted by Old Growth

1. Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale

Maybe i'm just not arrogant enough of a bastard, but I can't get myself to like the stuff...

However, lately I've found both St. Pauli Girl and Grolsch to be maximally delicious. And, of course, Olde English 800.

yeah, I'm drunk again tonight, and I will be for the next few nights. i forgot FIRE WATER, cinnamon schnapps, but for real GucciCondom, Miller lite is just plain foul. And for anyone who actually might be interested, We are hitting up many Kegs in this apartment soon. hit me up on AIM if you go to a major Virginia State University, and I'lll let you know where I'm at.

drunk and this thread caught my eye

without food=any type of european style beer...

with food=mexican beer.....and just a few to name that i didnt mind but wastn sure about what they would go good with, arogant bastard...them lil micro brewery ones...like soem honey wheat stuff i had was pretty good...i know its supposed to be american but usually when i think american i think budweiser.....so ill just say that sam adams summer ale was pretty good stuff.....and im also partial to hefeweizen...that shit is wild good....

as for hard liquor..i can drink it...but im a lil biased towards wiskey and tequila...i hate all the white liquors....if i can help it i willl usually go for the southern comfort....or soem jack....or that stuff in the green flask with the deer on it adn it tastes like liquorice....

Archived