Favorite Beer and Liqour

stylus1

aight, hate me, tell me i suck, my drunk ass don't care, and i don't wanna search right now, im in my second year of college

lets hear your favorite beers and liquors

aight, this is my budget

1. Bud light, best beer ever

2. Coor's light

3. Keystone Light, if you don't like it fuck you

4. Natural Light, smooth and cheap

5. Milwaukee's Best light - shittiest beer ever made, the true all american college american beer, soooo many memories with the BEAST

liquor.

1. Jager Miester - best, expensive, but i love it, supposedly opiets

2. smirnoff vodka

3. captain mos

4. Bacardi, i guess any blend,

5. Aristocrat anything, - I love it, budget drunk, tastes like shit, but the memories

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best beer ever is Tetleys.....that shit just goes down like water. But my cocktail for tonight is 2 Black Bull 40oz chardonès, 3 bottles of Corona, 2 Mike's hard lemonades (they were in my fridge, give me a fucking break), 3 bottles of O'Keefe's Extra Old Stock, and some shots of Vodka. I lost count after 3....

Man I drink whatever is fucking handed to me.......but I think the value of wine is severely under-appreciated......

Dazzle is right though, i forgot, wine is really an underrated drink, and a very special drunk. but im thinking with the 12oz crowd, wine is unfortunately unpopular, which i guess is a sad thing. but i forgot my Malts, Old English and steel reserve :krunk: :krunk: :krunk: :krunk:

Originally posted by stylus1

Dazzle is right though, i forgot, wine is really an underrated drink, and a very special drunk. but im thinking with the 12oz crowd, wine is unfortunately unpopular, which i guess is a sad thing.

Hahahaha.....I guess their palettes just aren't as sophisticated as ours :D

Damn you like a lot of light beer. You must be into seltzer water.

About the light beer thing, an average light beer has around 100 calories. An average regular beer, like Bud or Coors original, has about 140 calories. You can burn those extra 40 calories by sleeping for half an hour, sitting, typing your response, or walking down 3-4 steps. A pint of Guinness has 120 calories. Light beer is for girls. I wouldn't even call it beer in fact. It's alcoholic selzter water.

As far as beer, here's my current top 5:

1. Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale

2. Victory Hopdevil

3. Orkney Skullsplitter

4. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

5. Victory Storm King Imperial Stout

For liquor:

1. Lagavulin 16 year

2. Highland Park 24 year

3. Chinaco Mezcal

4. Herradura Reposado

5. Bombay Sapphire

Originally posted by When

-hefenvisen (sp?)

It's hefeweisen, and it's a type of beer, not a brand. It's a german beer brewed with wheat. There's dozens of different brands, both german and american, althogh the american versions are usually pretty bland.

http://hostingprod.com/@lowpro708.com/pics/40/blackbull.jpg'>

It's all about the Black Bull......10% beer?? Imagine if an indian drank a 40, pissed into another indians ass, and the drip-off was packaged into a bottle, and you have the Black Bull....

I don't know if this is a strictly Canadian phenomenon, but if it is everyone else is really missing out. Of course I just sold it to you all with my delicious description......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

[b

It's all about the Black Bull......10% beer?? Imagine if an indian drank a 40, pissed into another indians ass, and the drip-off was packaged into a bottle, and you have the Black Bull....

I don't know if this is a strictly Canadian phenomenon, but if it is everyone else is really missing out. Of course I just sold it to you all with my delicious description...... [/b]

hot damn

always wanted to try alize............

about black bull, yeah some kid was drinkin that shit in an alley. said he ripped it off some trucker who left his truck to take a piss. so we ripped a couple offa him cuz we could. (plus 14 year olds shouldnt drink, we were lookin out for him right? right.) and the shit was horrible. bleh.

Archived