The Gift Is Carried In the Genes

Guest T E A S E R

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was going to say something rude but then it hit me..no matter what I say a tease thread will always be a tease thread..no..really think about it..tease makes a thread and BAM! you have shit split right down the middle..some who love it and some who hate it..tease threads wouldnt be complete without it...I bet half of you don't even read what he wrote up top but you just gotta post..it's majjekk..

Bumpitty bump for mah negro teaser..Welcome back homeboy.

Guest T E A S E R

maybe its the mother conceiving the child in doggie style position = super genius aka famous kid?

the world may never know...

Originally posted by ARCEL

what kind of genes make a 22 year old wigger, that lives with his parents, that dosen't have a job ?

ouch......that's harsh......damn.

ARCEL....if I'm correct,you live in a city of Tweakers don't you.......not that has anything against you....but.....that is fuckin' WHITETRASH......okay?...and you know what area of RB you live in kid.....don't front.

I wish I could say the same.....but I'm proud of where I came from......and sooner or later I want to move back.....because L.A. is home........

Archived