Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ActivRok

New Piece.

i am fucking serious

are you telling me that you invented that A and that T? those are so standard these days that I cant even place it.

next question.....

your dumb man. there are only so many ways to create an A and a T. if you wanna say that i bit em whatever, im not out to impress you behind your screen.

i'm dumb he says

yeah there are only so many ways.....about a million.

You posted on a public board looking for opinions and you got one. Now take it how you want, but that's my opinion. Work on developing a more original style or stick with that one. I dont care.

im going to step into this too boys.

ACTIVROK : your work looks nice ... well drawn, well structured letters. so all 'n' all it looks good.

SWISS CHEESE: I would agree with you its a good style but very sterotypical "GRAFFITI" looking.

So in the end its well done but not very original conceptually. not to talk shit but just stating my view on it. overall i like it keep going and progress that style to new heights to make it yours !

NOTE: i never said bite. i just stated it wasnt very original but more sterotypical. OR maybe im projecting cuz i feel my shit is sterotypical.

MY opinion is if the style is bitt post the damn thing its biten from! so we can all understand as i did with MUSE/NOISE piece! anybody can say anything is bitt but can they prove it! Either post the bit piece or stfu and no sorry ass exuses oh website down, i dont feel like it, cam scanner comp broke! Most members on this site are ballbreakers! I respect of of you peeps but seriously dont say notings bit unless you post the damn picture!

Guest 7126

very nice..but wats with the lined paper dude

Originally posted by ActivRok

there are only so many ways to create an A and a T. .

are you fucking serious?

quit writing now.

there are so many a's and t's that can be thought up... the number of possiblities is infinite.

yeah

i dont think you directly bit or copied anything (i hope not anyway). I'm just saying that what you did is a very common, or similar to stuff done by others.

word i feel you. i understand. i havent had much time lately to post, but i'll post some new sketches this weekend.

Shake em off.

Act man,Just do ya thing home boy ya shit is nice and niggaz are mad about it..break it down nice and slow for em home boy.

Keep sweepin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this