what the fuck do people eat these days...

slightly

Originally posted by DEE38

but how does it taste??

milky gooey sour meaty?!?!?!?

anyone else love bobas? taro bobas? honey dew bobaaaaaaaaaa.

(its a drink with tapioca balls in it.. china town stuff.)

uhhm its meaty, a lot like any other lunch meat, but its all in how it prepared and flavored. Anything is good if you flavor it right, look at chinese food, a bunch of meat, sugar, vinegar and MSG, easy as, well, pie.

are those bobas like juice/tea with 'bubbles' in it? like gummy ball things? its all the rave, like, everywhere. Only here its called bubble tea, and the place that serves it is called bubble island. whole damn place is dedicated to bubbles. bubble hot dogs, bubble chicken sandwhiches, everything...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I eat like shit..but I don't give a fuck.

Maybe a coke and some form of frozen food for breakfast..sometimes maybe a breakfast sandwich..no lunch..dinner pizza cheesesteak or fast food usually..then throughout the night I drink like 6 cokes and eat all kinds of junk food. I havn't put on any weight in like a year though so it's all good.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

I eat like shit..but I don't give a fuck.

Maybe a coke and some form of frozen food for breakfast..sometimes maybe a breakfast sandwich..no lunch..dinner pizza cheesesteak or fast food usually..then throughout the night I drink like 6 cokes and eat all kinds of junk food. I havn't put on any weight in like a year though so it's all good.

the funny thing is, most people in america do the same routine and become complete piles of shit. but you might be out doing things, getting some exercise and whatnot while other are sitting at home becoming slaves to their TV....

ah to be american....

Archived