Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
slightly

what the fuck do people eat these days...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the fuck do people serve these days?

me, i serve not much because i'm poor again. today i served myself a nice breakfast sandwich earlier, with some tomato, a jalepeno, and some onion, some cheese, 1.5 bacon slices, and two peice toast. i'm about to serve myself something, i'm starving.

Cheerios is part of a heart healthy diet. The soluable fiber in cheerios along with a diet low in saturated fat may help lower your cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.

Right now im eating a big 99 cent bag of doritos!

20 minutes ago I had a Tigers Milk bar.. honey&peanutbutter flavor. i love tigers milk.

Im going to get some real food in a bit.. im at school.. the breaks are all quick and short.. real fooooooooooood. oh and i had some arizona ice tea and a big jug of water.

i too will eat anything that tastes good. mom is filipino, dads part. they eat crazy food. GOAT is good. (raw too)

holy shit u eat raw goat?.....i guess it sounds like it could be good but i know its not safe..u can get soem wierd parasites from eating raw meat like that....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

holy shit u eat raw goat?.....i guess it sounds like it could be good but i know its not safe..u can get soem wierd parasites from eating raw meat like that....

when i was younger i did. it was raw goat chopped up with onions and soy sauce, it was good! i never got sick eating weird food. i did get food poisoning from eating alot of alpine mint chocolates thoo! go figure!

that goat stuff sounds good dee....hahagoodeehahahaha....

ive had tacos de lengua once...but i dont remember how it tastes...i ve heard its good in sandwiches too...but its almost crunchy ive heard....

does anyone know a place where i can get some quality versions of this stuff?

Guest T E A S E R

being a vegatarian or whatever is to time consuming... to many rules and shit to remember.

im the easy going type. :D

yeah i just had some hot and sour soup, and freid rice. My current attitude for now is:

staying away from meat simply because i dont need to eat it, buying organic milk, and vegetables when possible because they taste better, and not giving a fuck about processed food because humans were only really meant to live until thirty five anyway and i know im not about to die from my heavy diet of kraft cheese slices and nutty bars....

Originally posted by DEE38

how does cow tounge taste?

oh man its sooo good, the best place to get it is KATZ deli in east village, i think its on houston. you got me missing new york again, damn you