what the fuck do people eat these days...

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fuck do people serve these days?

me, i serve not much because i'm poor again. today i served myself a nice breakfast sandwich earlier, with some tomato, a jalepeno, and some onion, some cheese, 1.5 bacon slices, and two peice toast. i'm about to serve myself something, i'm starving.

Right now im eating a big 99 cent bag of doritos!

20 minutes ago I had a Tigers Milk bar.. honey&peanutbutter flavor. i love tigers milk.

Im going to get some real food in a bit.. im at school.. the breaks are all quick and short.. real fooooooooooood. oh and i had some arizona ice tea and a big jug of water.

i too will eat anything that tastes good. mom is filipino, dads part. they eat crazy food. GOAT is good. (raw too)

Originally posted by mr.pescado

holy shit u eat raw goat?.....i guess it sounds like it could be good but i know its not safe..u can get soem wierd parasites from eating raw meat like that....

when i was younger i did. it was raw goat chopped up with onions and soy sauce, it was good! i never got sick eating weird food. i did get food poisoning from eating alot of alpine mint chocolates thoo! go figure!

that goat stuff sounds good dee....hahagoodeehahahaha....

ive had tacos de lengua once...but i dont remember how it tastes...i ve heard its good in sandwiches too...but its almost crunchy ive heard....

does anyone know a place where i can get some quality versions of this stuff?

Guest T E A S E R

being a vegatarian or whatever is to time consuming... to many rules and shit to remember.

im the easy going type. :D

yeah i just had some hot and sour soup, and freid rice. My current attitude for now is:

staying away from meat simply because i dont need to eat it, buying organic milk, and vegetables when possible because they taste better, and not giving a fuck about processed food because humans were only really meant to live until thirty five anyway and i know im not about to die from my heavy diet of kraft cheese slices and nutty bars....

but how does it taste??

milky gooey sour meaty?!?!?!?

i dont like liver.. i used to eat it accidently when i was a kid. it tastes as if blood was made into a hard pudding piece, with a delicate crumble when you bite into it. not cool. not cool at all.

chicken feet are good too if prepared well.. pigs feet is DELICIOUS in soup. filipinos make this pork/pig feets soup where theres cabbage and potatoes and soem vinergar... its great over rice.

i just had a blueberry cheese danish and a sprite.

school vending machines aint that healthy at all. a couple hours before that i had 2 lil white castle burgers. i could sure go for a fruit bowl. one with honey dew and cantaloupe.

in china town theres this thing called "volcano fruit ice" or something.. its kiwi, strawberrys umm.. some other fruit over ice.. then over that is i think something like condensed milk-- then finally that sweet purple bean stuff. it's delicious when you're in the mood.

anyone else love bobas? taro bobas? honey dew bobaaaaaaaaaa.

(its a drink with tapioca balls in it.. china town stuff.)

::droll:: food.:five-o: :chicken: :five-o: :chicken: :five-o: :chicken:

tounge? YUK.

I chose to stop eating beef, swine, bird, and cheese

but I still enjoy seafood.

and you can never go wrong with beans. They contain most of the vitamins and proteins that the body needs.

I had squid at this a restaurant in chinatown before, and I didn't care for it very much...too chewy.

i think tongue tastes kinda like regular ol meat but it has an almost crunchy firmness as a sandwich meat.......i hate liver......ive never had chickens feet...i know my pop likes that stuff.....i looooooove pigs feet....especially how they make em at the lil hole in the wall hawaiian restaurants run by like some filipinos or something.....as for them bolba drinks....those are ok...i like them better with out the lil boogers in em though....there used to be a place i went to a few times in the city of industry called the little bean...they made all that stuff but it was fresh as a fuck....they made that shit when u ordered it...some times the lil tapioca ball things were still warm...but they made the best fruitdrinks ive ever had....my favorite was the banana drink..it was ust banana, milk, sugar, and ice all blended up...it was the beeeeeeest......damn i just had a snack and now im hungry again....

I eat food that isnt bullshit. I dont care about meat or any of that but i try to stay away from packaged bullshit foods and soda. Like i eat noodles meat vegtables, rice. Just shit that I make up, I try to stay away from meat in fast food places and try to eat organic shit as much as possible.

Archived