asvab scores

Hank Parker

Originally posted by Hank Parker

Hahahahahaha...I guess you just don't know, or are very narrow minded. As of right now, Bush has fucked everything up. I don't think we should have as many troops over in Iraq as we do. But if someone was like "greese up that heater and let's go" I would go. But the real reason I joined the Air Force is cause I want financal stability in the future and I want to travel some. You can't beat the benifits you get from the military. So while you're still living in your appartment and toiling over bills and shit, just remember me w/my solid gold house, and my rocket car. :lol:

lol isnt that true. i need to get them to pay my fuckin pay grade.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I crushed it... 100, they made us all take it in 11th grade at my high school and I didn't even know it was coming up... seemed pretty easy to me... lots of relationship questions (this is to this as, what the next number/picture in the series), and some quirky mechanical questions as well as I recall...I had recruiters calling me until I was 22...

Hahahahahaha...I guess you just don't know, or are very narrow minded. As of right now, Bush has fucked everything up. I don't think we should have as many troops over in Iraq as we do. But if someone was like "greese up that heater and let's go" I would go. But the real reason I joined the Air Force is cause I want financal stability in the future and I want to travel some. You can't beat the benifits you get from the military. So while you're still living in your appartment and toiling over bills and shit, just remember me w/my solid gold house, and my rocket car. :lol:

Living in my apartment? I own my own house (well it's 7 years from being paid off), my only jobs are volunteer jobs, and will soon have the credentials I need to be earning $50k to $60k a year (starting). Fuck the military.

Originally posted by Smart

I crushed it... 100, they made us all take it in 11th grade at my high school and I didn't even know it was coming up... seemed pretty easy to me... lots of relationship questions (this is to this as, what the next number/picture in the series), and some quirky mechanical questions as well as I recall...I had recruiters calling me until I was 22...

The analogies rolled me on the SAT's and every test since...

Originally posted by Fugazi

I don't get this shit, I thought graffiti was basically anti-supporting the U.S. and government? And some of you are out there risking your lives for this shithole nation? The ASVAB as shit anyways, it's aimed to make you think you're good at being cannon fodder so they can lure you in and throw you into Iraq. Good day, sir.

wellll ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....if this is such a shit bag nation then why do you live here? go move to canada. or better yet france. the bitch country.

how many frenchmen does is take to defend paris??????

dont know never been done yet. BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

In the year 2004, the words "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast" will be changed back to French Fries, and French Toast. After oil deposits are found within France.

Not everyone on 12oz is a fuckin anti-government, all black clothes wearing, starbucks smashing protester. Yeah no shit there's alot of hardcore kids on here that do that type of stuff. But I also know a few other people on here that are military and kill shit when it comes to graff. Those sxe protesters are just as good as the hippies from the 60's.

"Burn the barber shops man!:

In the year 2004, the words "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast" will be changed back to French Fries, and French Toast. After oil deposits are found within France.

Not everyone on 12oz is a fuckin anti-government, all black clothes wearing, starbucks smashing protester. Yeah no shit there's alot of hardcore kids on here that do that type of stuff. But I also know a few other people on here that are military and kill shit when it comes to graff. Those sxe protesters are just as good as the hippies from the 60's.

"Burn the barber shops man!:

its cool if they burn the barber shops i use a mach3 turbo on my dome.

Originally posted by rip

wellll ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....if this is such a shit bag nation then why do you live here? go move to canada. or better yet france. the bitch country.

how many frenchmen does is take to defend paris??????

dont know never been done yet. BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'd rather stay in this country and make a nice living. Tax the poor.

I'd rather stay in this country and make a nice living. Tax the poor.

ok so youd rather live here and make good money yet this nation sucks???? right. k come back when your ready to hold a decent argument.

Originally posted by rip

ok so youd rather live here and make good money yet this nation sucks???? right. k come back when your ready to hold a decent argument.

Why the fuck should I leave when I'm making a great living, enjoying all the benefits and safety of a civilized nation, etc.? This country is shitty because of many of it's foreign policies, it's disregard for homeless and needy, it's racism, etc. Come back when you get an education :lol:

Why the fuck should I leave when I'm making a great living, enjoying all the benefits and safety of a civilized nation, etc.? This country is shitty because of many of it's foreign policies, it's disregard for homeless and needy, it's racism, etc. Come back when you get an education :lol:

if your so concernd about the homeless and the needy, you go help them since your so well off. so again come back when you can argue something with me.

Originally posted by rip

if your so concernd about the homeless and the needy, you go help them since your so well off. so again come back when you can argue something with me.

Surprisingly enough, my volunteer job is working with children with autism. Autism is one of the most often occuring disabilities, and has been found to be present in a large percentage of homeless and prison inmates. If you need help with your spelling (concerned , you're ) I'd be willing to help you too.

Surprisingly enough, my volunteer job is working with children with autism. Autism is one of the most often occuring disabilities, and has been found to be present in a large percentage of homeless and prison inmates. If you need help with your spelling (concerned , you're ) I'd be willing to help you too.

ok now blame it on autism, thats why so many people are in jail and homeless. right. i should have remeberd that. so our country sucks but yet you live here make good money and deal with autisic children. wow your just a ball of emotions arent you. and i dont need help thank you. cause if i wasnt in the air force my job would make double what you make on the outside.

Archived