why my dad is cool

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

An old girlfriends Dad did two stints in Vietnam, he is a very stable person however. MY favorite story from him is the time that his gun jammed a few feet from an enemy, he ran and killed him by shoving his thumbs into his eye sockets. He also had a friend who would leave the group at night with a machette and come back early the next morning covered in blood...

Last week I was at my dads for a bar b que. His girlfriend told him that some drunks were harrasing her while she was walking the dog. So my dad grabs his trusty pipe (I dont know why the fuck he had a pipe lying arround) and he and my bf go to find the drunks. My dad finds him, smashes his beer and wacks the guy with the pipe. Lovely. I come from such noble blood.

Holy shit...

MES makes an appearance.

That's a dope story...your dad should have the crown for "coolest dad of 12oz poster" instead of Mero's dad..all he seems to have done is had his friends point at his crotch and been drunk alot.

My grandpa was in WWII...he just recieved a medal for serving on DDay. He was in the second wave, so he witnessed all the destruction and loss of life that happened beforehand in the first wave. He was a battle field engineer so he mainly erected bridges, cleared and set mines, booby traps, you name it. He was honorable discharged in a vehicle accident when the truck he was in was sideswiped. He hardly ever speaks about said experience. I have heard when he did speak of it on one occassions from his brother-in-law. He was holding a dying man in his arms and the man was his best friend, so it was quite the loss to him. He has HELLA pictures and letters from when he was overseas, lots of interesting stuff. He has the ID of a dead German soldier, several decorations from dead soldiers (not medals because that would obviously be disrespectful) and pictures of his buddies posing on gun turrets and planes. Really cool.

He suffers from Parkinson's disease (if any of your parents or grandparents are diagnosed with it, I know ya'll feel me. Rough shit.) and it pretty much deteriorates his memory and motor skills. So it's hard to have conversations about anything with him.

He's the man.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

so im visiting my parents and my dad comes in from the garage and hands me a color slide. my dad was in vietnam. he was a helicopter pilot. he procedes to tell me a story about how he was flying and had to take a shit. so they land and he takes a shit in a rice field. while hes shitting his buddy is taking photos of him. while this is going on VC bols see them and start shooting mortar rounds at them. the next slide he hands me is him pants around his ankles laughing his ass off running back to the helicopter with mortars blowing upo about 100 yards or so behind him. wild ass shit....

GOOODDDDDDD DAMN THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IN THE WORLD

Mr. Hesh Sr. tearing shit up in the viet-fucking-nam! These are the kinda stories that make you wanna do something usefull in yer life, like take a shit in the midst of a motar attack. I'm fucking pissed outta my mine, so if what ui'm saying doesn't make sense, just ignore it.

What's the deal with war anyways? What the fuck does it solve? I'd like to take a shit in the middle of a battlefield (without getting shot) just to prove how fucking STUPId war really is. Hesh's dad is the fucking MAn, n0o questions asked.

Let's fucking dance, satan, you ain't got shit on me!